Ep 1 Chap 2

Chapter 2:

Chp 2

Julie Cart:

As I am now the security guard of the Dr. Stephen's House. All the things are looking good. Here is nobody that I suspect him.

At the right side of here I am watching a man sitting with a guitar. He looks like a beggar everybody comes to listen him and giving him some money. His voice is beautiful and relaxing. At the gate a man comes instantly with his new car and called me to open the door.

I asked him," Who are you?"

He replied me with a voice filled with attitude,"Don't you know me I am the No.1 business man,named James, the son of Dr Stiffen. I think you are new. Dad didn't tell you about me that I am coming from Zurich today."

I replied,"Wait!" I Picked My mobile and called to Dr. Stephen,"There is a man who is saying he's your son James came from Zurich today."

Dr. said,"Oh no! how I missed it. Send him inside."

James asked,"Now may I go?"

I opened the gate, he entered inside the house.

After ten minutes a man comes to me well dressed in a car. He comes out from the car and shouted with anger,"Open the gate fast."

I said,"Excuse me Sir."

He said,"Don't you heard it open the door fast."

I replied,"Sir but who are you?"

He said,"Now I have to tell you that who am I. Where is the previous guard I want to talk to him."

I said,"Sir he left the job and now I'm the security guard of this house."

He said,"Well if you are the security guard I am the son of the owner of this house."

I replied,"Another son?"

He said,"What? Open it don't waste my time."

I said,"Sir I can't sent you there.without Id.Your brother also show me his Id."

He said,"My brother? I am the only son of my father."

I said,"What? Show me your Id sir."

He said,"What rubbish is this now I have to show my Id at my own house."

I said,"Sir It's my duty".

He gave me his Id written with a,

Name: James Scott
Father's name: Stephen Scott

I hastily runs inside the house but what I see that man was dead having a long cut on his stomach and Dr. had a knife in his hand.
James shouted.

I asked, "Dr. what you did?"

Police arrived and take Dr. with him. According to the police That dead man was the brother of the John named Kellan, Dr said nothing about Kellan but they think it might be something serious so police called me to investigate. As I am there as a security guard I am now going to cabin.

A Police man standing there
I asked,"may I come in sir?"

He said, "Yah sure! So what's your name?"

I replied,"Juan Lee."

Inspector said,"Ohkay! so you come here before a week so this is your first job in this country." (having a file in his hand reading it)

I replied,"Yes Sir".

Police inspector said,"So why you job first at the Dr. Stephen's house, Is something special reason?"