Mediocre Preparations

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction based on multiple existing anime/manga series. The characters and settings used in this story belong to their respective owners and creators, and no copyright infringement is intended. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to infringe upon any existing intellectual property. I do not own any of the original works that inspired this fanfiction, and I fully support the original creators and their works.

-Author note start-

Hey people! I apologize for the extremely late chapter! I had an extremely busy week, and the times at which I could write were really short and personally, I can't write shiet if I don't get at LEAST 3 hours to myself. Not really effective I know but it is what it is! Moving on! The usual song and dance... Reviews, constructive criticism, comments, suggestions and everything else would really help me at improving the story my own writing and most importantly... Give me more motivation to write! Besides all that...

Thank you for reading, truly! and most importantly... Enjoy!

'Indicates Thoughts'

"Indicates Speech"

*Indicates an action being done. for example... *Cough* *

""Indicates Multiple Peoples Speech""

(Indicates Author comment thing)

-Author note end-

-Hearth Mansion Bell's Bedroom-

Bell POV

As the morning sun rises, it's warm rays of light penetrate my room's windows, hitting my body with sunlight, that would normally, wake anyone up. As is my own case.

I satisfyingly open my eyes, as I stretch my body with a satisfying sigh.

*Sigh*

"W-Wow! That was a good sleep..." I say out loud to myself, having had the best sleep in a while.

I take a look through the window, at the blinding sun to roughly estimate the hour of the day.

'I've overslept quite a bit huh...' At the sun's position and consequent conclusion of the time of day, I understand I've awoken much later than my usual schedule.

"Well, better get to breakfast! it's a new day! And... I've got many things to do..." I hype myself up for the day. A resolute and excited smile plastered on my face.

I begin to make my way to the restroom to wash up.

-Short Time Skip-

Having washed up properly, I make my way to the kitchen, to have breakfast and hope someone is still home... And that they left me something.

Upon turning a corner I surprisingly meet someone short and plump.

The short and plump creature, having made eye contact with it's natural prey. it quickly jumps at me, smothering me with it's ridiculous and probably back pain inducing breasts.

My survival instincts are rather against the notion of my own suffocation. As such I grab the creature and set it on the ground with the overpowering strength and grace of a Level 3 Adventurer.

After CALMLY setting her down, I process the actual creature in front of me with calculated thought. instead of natural and habitual reaction.

"Kami-sama?! You're alright!" I semi-shout in relief and lack of oxygen at the sight of Kami-sama who meets my eyes a smug smile at my words.

"Hmph! Of course I'm fine Bell-kun~! I'm you're goddess after all! Law enforcement can never defeat my love for you~!" Kami-sama responded smugly, teasing me, with her large chest puffed out in pride at her glorious escape? from law enforcement.