CHAPTER I

Asphyxiation

The state or process of being deprived of oxygen, which can result in unconsciousness or death; suffocation.

" Hey Mikey, I think I'm prepared. "

A slight boy called out for his friend.

" Prepared for what exactly? "

The boy named Mikey replied to the boy who started their conversation.

" I already told you like yesterday didn't I? I'm now going to tell my feelings to Nikki. This isn't any puppy feelings anymore... "

Mikey : Nikki? Are you sure about that? Doesn't she already have a boyfriend?

Mikey stared at his friend with a slight concern. Warning him to stay out of reputation destroying controversies.

" I know that she already has a boyfriend. But I will still confess my feeling to her. I'm not going to stop just because I was too late. "

The boy doubled down on his choice confirming that nothing will stop his growing love for the girl.

Mikey : Hey Ryan... Have you hit your head or are you just plain stupid? You know you're treading on a thin layer of ice. One wrong move and you'll end up in a body bag.

Mikey reveals the slight boy's name, Ryan. While warning him again that if he continues his plan. It will only end in trouble.

Ryan : I don't care Mikey! I won't and I can't stop at here rotting away...

Ryan clenched his fists looking down. His friend Mikey sighed knowing he can't do anything to stop this idiot of a friend of his. He let his friend continue his plans knowing full well he will most likely get rejected.

Mikey : *sigh* Well, you do you I guess... Best of luck, you'll need it.

Mikey turned around to leave Ryan to his antics.

Ryan : Thanks... Asshole as always...

Ryan left to leave his spot for his morning subject.

Ryan's Pov

Hello. My name is Ryan, Ryan Miller. And I have a crush on Nikki, Nikki Gomez. Nikki is such a beautiful girl, nice figure, very stylish and flashy. And as you heard by now, she already has a boyfriend. And you might be thinking, ' Oh her boyfriend is probably those very handsome and muscular guys who play football or soccer. And probably super rich ' but no. If it was I never would have a chance of confessing to her in the first place! But what was more painful was that her boyfriend looks very fucking generic! : A face you wouldn't gaze at twice, a future so predictable, a net worth you can count by the amount of fingers you have, and worse of all is that his height is only an inch higher than his lover! Why would she pick him when there's someone like me who has good looks ( my grandmother told me ) , I have loads of cash! I think I have everything he has but better!

Oh there they are... Before I knew it I already am seated in my seat at the middle of the room. In front of me is those two being lovey dovey so early in the morning... Disgusting- wait no. Nikki isn't at fault here. That bastard probably forced her into this!