CHAPTER V

Ryan's Pov

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M GETTING EXPELLED!?!? "

The slight boy yelled as he slammed both of his hands at a table in front of what seems to be the principal of the school where he is going.

" Fucking brat... For the third time, yes, you are getting expelled. "

The older woman said across the table from the aggressive boy.

Ryan : What am I getting expelled for!? I haven't done any malicious shit in this school!

" You doing anything inside my school isn't the case for you to get expelled. "

Ryan : Then what for!?

" Checked the news lately? "

The slight boy stares at the woman and shakes his head no afterwards. The woman sighs and reached towards a drawer to bring out a black phone. Opening it, she showed the content of it to Ryan. The boy's face turned pale, his father getting arrested while he was in school.

" Rumors spreads very fast Mr. Miller, I don't want any spouse of a devil in this institution. As they say, A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit... "

The principal stood up from her seat and walked towards a window located just behind her desk. She stared below where the entrance of the academy can be seen, and also students attending for a lecture.

" That should have given you enough reason for why I am expelling you. You're dismissed. "

Ryan, having no arguments to give reluctantly followed the older women's command.

School's garden, Y/N's Pov

Mikey : So, How was the show?

Mikey said as he closed the laptop displaying the recent events happening inside the principal's room.

Y/N : I... Wh-How did you put a cam or... Why?

Mikey : I'm asking if I fulfilled your reward or not?

Y/N knowing asking him any further about the spy cam inside the school principal's room would not take the conversation anywhere else, he just answered his question.

Y/N : ...You did.

Mikey : Good, if you need help again just call me.

Said Mikey as he stood up from the bench and walked away. Leaving Y/N to his thoughts alone.

Y/N : ... If only things with Nikki can be solved this easily...

Y/N sighed in exhaustion after what transpired between the two of them, getting off of the bench, he walked off towards his class before the bell rang hoping Nikki would be more lenient in the following ordeals.

15 minutes before the first class...

It's been a couple minutes since I entered the classroom, the topic of today's gossip based on what I've been hearing from my neighbouring chairs is the sudden dismissal of Ryan from school. Can't say im not surprised since I was one of the perpetrators on why he got kicked out. Guess my time here would be a little more comfortable now that he is gone.