CHAPTER VI

Y/N's Pov

Y/N : I can't take it anymore...

The boy stared below the metal fence on the rooftop, Tears crawled out of his wet eyes.

I've steeled myself this whole time and kept telling myself that tomorrow would be fine... But no... Nikki's orders keep increasing and nothing makes sense anymore, plus, she's scary... And it seems that a new exchange student is chasing Nikki...

And I'm all alone...

He gripped the fence tight squeezing it as he shut his eyes. His whole body trembled.

I'm so tired...

At the very least, I wish I had someone to emotionally support me, it can be anyone... Just one person... If only there was someone who knows that I'm being "Forced in this relationship"! If there was someone who was listening earlier They would instantly know it!

" Hey. "

A feminine voice spoke behind Y/N jolting him as he quickly wiped his tears out of his cheeks before looking slowly at the person standing after him.

A girl with a very dark blue hair reaching behind her back coupled with beautiful purple eyes stood before him.

" Is your girlfriend Nikki forcing you in a relationship with her, Y/N? "

Y/N : Huh...?

The boy stared at her in disbelief, still in shock and was trying to fully wrap his head around the situation. While the girl leered at him innocently.

Huh? W-What is this? Have I gone insane and started to hallucinate someone actually helping me?

The boy was still in his thoughts with his mouth gaping in bafflement. The girl purposely coughs to snap him back to reality.

" Oh, sorry. Do you know me? I'm Lee Yan Smee, An exchange student from South Korea. "

The girl introduced herself. Y/N shook his head side ways while maintaining eye contact.

Y/N : N-No, that's not the point. How long were you there?

Smee : The whole time, I heard the whole thing too.

The boy looked anxious, but something ticked in him.

Huh? Then... She knows the truth of my relationship with Nikki, right!?

Y/N : I-I-I see... That's exactly right! Nikki is-

Before the boy bursts out of happiness, he stopped mid sentence...

Wait a second...

THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

He screamed internally.

This is most likely a trap set to test me, I bet Nikki is hiding somewhere around here and watching this whole conversation. The moment I finish that sentence she would most likely be going to stab me to death!