CHAPTER II

Y/N's Pov

It hurts... I can't get a hold of anything. A day has already passed after the punishment and the stinging pain still hasn't gone away. The time I got home, I had a whole earful from my older sister after I came home with both of my hands bandaged and full of blood. I can't tell her the situation I got myself into or Nikki will kill me, she finds out everything no matter how obscure it is. So I just told my sister something went wrong during my cooking class. Of course it was difficult to convince her that I botched slicing a carrot and nearly self amputated all of my fingers since who would be clumsy enough to do that. But still, I convinced her nonetheless.

Nikki : Y/N, say ahh~

Y/N : ahh~

Y/N opens his mouth wide accepting the food on the spoon Nikki was holding.

Nikki : So how is it~?

Y/N : I wouldn't say the cafeteria's food is good but you feeding it to me makes it a hundred times better!

Nikki : Okay Romeo~ *giggles*. Here's another one~

Nikki giggles as she scoops another spoonful of the food on her plate to feed Y/N.

" You both just can't get enough can you? Mind if I join in? "

The slight boy quickly sat beside Nikki without even hearing their reply if he was ever invited.

Y/N : ... You're... Ryan, correct?

Ryan : Shut up, Anyway say ahh~

The slight boy cursed at Y/N before swapping his attention to Y/N's girlfriend.

Nikki : Oh? Sure, ahh~

Nikki accepted the food, However gave Y/N the 'glare'. He was well aware if she ever gave this look towards him. A punishment will pursue him after school if he doesn't disrupt them. Slightly agitated by her deadly gaze, he stops Ryan.

Y/N : R-Ryan, What are you doing?

Ryan smugly responses.

Ryan : Isn't it obvious? I'm stealing your girlfriend. She's too good for you~ I'm just doing you a favor by looking after her.

Nikki blushes at Ryan's response. Y/N slightly unnerved, tried to separate the two but thought of an idea for Nikki and him to break this nightmarish relationship.

Wait a second, with Ryan's 'help'. This might be my chance to break Nikki and I apart! Sure I might risk being punished for it but it's a risk worth taking! If I pulled this out just right, That monster will surely lose all interest in me and replace me for Ryan! I don't have to lose body parts or have holes in me anymore! I'm sorry in advance Ryan but you'll be my replacement to get out of that hellhole. But for now, I'll have to stop them before she issues me for a 'date' in her house...

Y/N : Well I'm sorry to pop your baloon here Ryan but didn't you just got rejected by Nikki yesterday? And most of all I'm already her boyfriend!

Ryan : Shut up cripple boy, She only said she has a 'boyfriend', she never said no to me~ Which means it was a green light for me!

This fucking dumbass! I'm going to give her to you just shut the hell up and back off for now or I'll miss the quota! You're the reason why I don't have my nails right now! If I don't give the devil enough 'affection points' for the day, I'll be doomed! I have to do something about him... Fast!