Lord Patrick William Howard The Second

Lord Patrick William Howard The Second at his birth caused quite a commotion between his dominating grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior when Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior announced that he was going to name his second son in honor of his great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior walks into the birth chambers where his daughter in law is holding his third grandson, in her arms and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior tells his father ' I am naming my second son in honor of his great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard."

"What! Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR it is customary to name the second grandson after his great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard, who is my father." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior exclaims.

"Damn your customs, father. I will name my second son in honor of his paternal great-great-grandfather and not after his great-grandfather.

"You have a damn brother named in the honor of his father and let him name his sons after your damn father." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior tells his father.

"My damn brother hasn't married and if he keeps waiting. He will never have any children." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior explains.

"My uncle is not my problem but he is your problem." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"Lady Patricia heard the same thing from your good friend, Lord James Alexander Stuart." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"Why in the blazes didn't you too marry each other as both of you are too old grumpy men and they say misery loves company." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"I would not have minded if you had named him Lord Charles Alexander Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior states.

"What? my wife named him Lord James Alexander Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"Totally unacceptable." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior states,

"Lady Patricia and I agreed to name in honor of his paternal great-great-grandfather." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

This caused such a stir that a few months later after the birth of Lord Patrick William Howard The Second, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior died and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior ascended to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior first children were born at Balmoral Manor, and the last two were born at Norfolk Estate and his youngest was born at York Manor in York Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior starts to look for a worthy bride for his second son, Lord Patrick William Howard the Second and he remembers the marriage proposal between Lord David Frederick Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory for his daughter, Lady Paulina Charlene and his son, Lord David Frederick Stafford The Second and Lord David Frederick Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior agree on a double marriage agreement between Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and Lady Pauline Charlene Stafford and Lord David Frederick Stafford The Second and Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard.

This double marriage will make Lady Paulina Charlene later on Duchess of Cambridge Territory and Lady Charlotte Augusta, Duchess of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10.

Their children will be double first cousins through their father and mother.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and Lord David Frederick Stafford come together the first time in 2258, with the marriage of Lord Patrick William Howard the Second and Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford in June of 2258, and it appears to be a very happy marriage and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second seems to be very taken by his beautiful bride, Lady Pauline Charlene and they are anxious to start a family and if he does he will succeed to the Dukedom of Norfolk and Lady Paulina will become Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

The Second time they come together is for the marriage of Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard to Lord David Frederick Howard The Second in June of 2263, and they are blessed with three children, Lord Edward Stafford in 2265, and twins, Lady Georgiana Augusta Stafford and Lord George Augustus Stafford in 2270.

Lord Edward Stafford is the great-grandfather of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Stafford, the young woman that Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fourth insults in 2362.

The marriage, despite being happy, produced no children between Lord Patrick Willliam Howard The Second and Lady Paulina until June of 2276, they were blessed with Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and in 2281, Lord David Frederick Howard. 

The next time the name of Lord Patrick William Howard is used in 2320, through his great-great-great-great-grandson, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, the oldest son of his great-great-great-grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster...

The next time the name of Lord Patrick William Howard is used in 2320, through his great-great-great-great-grandson, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, the oldest son of his great-great-great-grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and his son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard names his oldest son, Lord Patrick William Howard The Third in 2320.