Lady Ursula Pole

Lady Ursula Pole

Lady Ursula Pole is the Duchess of Buckingham Territory and she is married to Lord Edward Stafford, the oldest son of Lord David Frederick Stafford and Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard.

She is the niece of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior through his youngest daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard, Duchess Mother of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10.

Lady Ursula Pole marries Lord Edward Stafford in 2285 and their first child, Lord John Stafford is born in 2290,and followed by a daughter, Lady Katherine was born in 2295, at the same time that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard gave birth to Lady Karissa Ann Howard and they were second cousins through Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior as her grandmother was Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard, and Lady Karissa Ann grandfather was Lord Andrew Charles Howard and her paternal aunt grandaunt was Lady Paulina Charlene Howard nee Stafford.

Lord John Stafford marries Lady Elizabeth Courtney in 2307, and in 2310 Lady Elizabeth gives birth to a son, Lord Richard Stafford, and a daughter, Lady Dorothy Stafford in 2315, and he was ten years old when Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard the Third were born, and he married Lady Susanna Drury in 2340, and their daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta was born in 2345, and she was paired with her third cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth in 2363, but she passed him over for another cousin, Lord William Patrick Howard, the great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and Lady Paulina Charlene Howard nee Stafford.

Lady Ursula Pole came from a very distinguished family dating back to Prince George, Duke of Clarence and he was the third son of Lord Richard, Duke of York and Lady Cecily Neville and he married Lady Isabella Neville and had many children, but Lady Ursula comes through the matrilineal line of Prince George, Duke of Clarence and his daughter, Lady Margaret and her husband, Lord Richard Pole.

Lady Ursula was chosen for lineage for Lord Edward Stafford and it was a perfect match all but for their great-granddaughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford with her third cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth.