The Two First Cousins

They were first cousins through the mother and father and both were born in 2053.

Lord Colin Craven was the only son of Lord Archibald Craven and his mother was Lady Lilias Lennox, but Lady Lilias died as a result of a curse placed on the Craven family by gypsies in the 18th century.

Lady Lilias in October of 2053, is eight months pregnant and she decides to go out into her garden at Misselthwaite Manor in Yorkshire, England and she climbs up into her favorite tree that she has climbed up into countless times in the past and all of sudden the limb breaks and she falls but she seems to be unhurt.

When she returns to Misselthwaite Manor she goes into labor with Lord Archibald and her only child, a son, Lord Colin is born weakly and isn't expected to live, but his mother died as few days later to complications brought on by the birth, and Lord Archibald gets mad at the garden, his son, and the worse thing he is mad at his God for taking his beloved Lilias away from him.

He locks up the garden that Lady Lilias loves so much, and he can't bear to look at his son, Lord Colin, and he can't bear to live at Misselthwaite Manor during the spring and summer time.

______________________________________

On the other side of the world in June of 2053, Colonel Albert Lennox and his very vain wife, Lady Rose have a daughter, Lady Mary and she is born in India, but Lady Rose doesn't think she is pretty enough to show off.

Lady Rose places Lady Mary in the care of Ayahs in India, and she is quite the socialite and she loves parties, socials , and she is quite a hit with the young men at Military Installation where her husband is Colonel under King George the Seventh military.

Lord Colin Craven is neglected and is cared for a nurse and a housekeeper name Mrs. Medlock and a maid named Martha.

Lord Colin Craven is an unbelievable little brat and given his way to keep him quiet and from throwing temper tantrums.

Lady Mary Lennox is also the same way but for different reasons, and no governess wants to take care of her.

_______________________________________

2060, India is affected with cholera and it wipes out most of the adult population and leaving only the children that were not a part of a party where their parents drank tainted water.

The British Government under King George The Seventh has all the children returned to England and Lady Mary's only living family is her paternal uncle, Lord Archibald Craven who is married to her father's sister, Lady Lilias Lennox.

Lady Mary is sent to live with her uncle, Lord Archibald Craven at Misselthwaite Manor, but she is not aware that her aunt has been dead for ten years.

Lady Mary is placed under the care of Mrs. Medlock and Martha and one day she hears someone scream and she comes across her first cousin, Lord Colin Craven, and they are the same age and both have lost their mothers.

Lady Mary is perplexed why her cousin can't walk and he tells her "I am going to die."

"Do you want to die?" Lady Mary asks her.

The two become very close to each other but for a spell of time they are separated from each other until 2068, when they are brought back together and Lord Colin asks his first cousin, Lady Mary to marry him in their "Secret Garden" at Misselthwaite Manor in Yorkshire, England.

They are the direct ancestors of Lady Florence Clara Craven of Star Base 10