The Howard-Stafford Connection of 1534

Lady Mary Boleyn is the eldest daughter of Sir Thomas Boleyn and Lady Elizabeth Howard who is the great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk through his son, Lord Thomas Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk and Lady Elizabeth Tinley, and their eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth who married Sir Thomas Boleyn.

Lady Mary Boleyn marries Sir William Carey, the second son of Sir Thomas Carey and Lady Margaret who is the granddaughter of Lord Edmund Beaufort through his daughter, Lady Eleanor and her second husband.

Lady Mary Boleyn married Sir William Carey in 1520, but he died of sweating sickness in 1528 and they have two children Lady Catherine and Lord Henry Carey.

Lady Mary secretly married Sir William Stafford and according to history they have children, Edward Stafford (1535–1545).

Anne Stafford

Sir William Stafford marries a second time to a cousin, Lady Dorothy Stafford, the daughter of

Henry Stafford, 1st Baron Stafford son of Lord Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham and Lady Catherine Woodville, Duchess of Buckingham and he is first cousin to Princess Elizabeth of York through her mother, Queen Elizabeth Woodville and her cousin, Lady Urusha Pole, are first cousins once removed, through their fathers, King Edward The fourth and Prince George, Duke of Clarence and it made then second cousins with King Henry The Eighth of England.

The Stafford's are related to the Howard's through marriage and they are related to The Neville's as well.