Prolouge

Pan felt a sudden feeling of weightlessness, and before she knew it - she found herself falling through the sky, her hair whipping around her face. She tried to scream but the wind was too loud. Suddenly, the ground rushed up to meet her, and she closed her eyes, sure that this was the end. 

When she opened her eyes again, she was in a strange, new world. She didn't know where she was, but there was one thing she knew for certain - she was in a world of pirates, of adventure, and of treasure.

[Authors Note]

I wrote a one piece story before. I was just young and didn't know how to write. I still kinda don't but I'm getting there a little bit. Ima try to write from what I think off the top of my head but it won't work. I'll try to write it out but you know. We'll see how it goes.

Also Idk how this Au will go but Ace definitely gets a Demonic power up. And So does Sabo. But his gets out of hand and he can't control it. And there is like two ships I will put in the book. I'm sorry if you don't like how I do the ships.

I honestly think Ace should be the bottom and Zoro top. But that's debatable later. Anyways yeah two ships. Ace gets a second chance at life because well I think he deserved that second chance. If only that Stinkin pride wasn't in the wayyy. But you know all's well that ends well I guess. Nothing we could do but maybe write about it on giving him a second chance at life.