Episode 6: Ace, Pan, and Luffy! Hot Emotions and Brotherly Bonds!

(Somewhere with Luffy and Pan)

"HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU GET US LOST?" Pan said as she looked around in a panicked frenzy.

"Could've sworn they were right here" Luffy says as he tilts his head confused.

Pan throws something at his head. "WERE LOST BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO WATCH ACE FIGHT!"

"But it was so cool!" Luffy whines as Pan sighs and face palms. "I want the gods to give me a heatstroke please"

"Well I guess giving you a chance to escape was pointless" Ace says as Pan looks up happily. Luffy looks up and smiles.

"Hey!" Luffy says happily.

Ace smirks and jumps down from the roof of the building and lands next to them both.

"ACE!" Pan hugs Ace happily.

"Didn't know I'd be missed."

Pan smacks him on the head and gets irritated.

"FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH NOW I REALLY WISH HE KICKED YOUR ASS" Pan says as Ace and Luffy laugh at her.

"It's been a while hasn't it Luffy?" Ace asks as he keeps that same smirk on his face.

"You can say that"

Ace laughs at his response and they both decide to arm wrestle as a way of reuniting. Pan sits idly by as she thinks on how she is gonna fight the upcoming guys.

"How many years has it been?" Luffy asks

"eh. I don't know, but you haven't changed much over that time, your a little taller but you pretty much look the same" Ace says.

"So do you, aside from those powers you got from eating that devil fruit, you haven't changed a bit" Luffy says trying to bring Ace's hand down. Luffy started to bring up old memories while trying to get Ace to lose. Ace started doing the same. Pan watched and sweat dropped at this. Of course both brothers eventually broke the barrel and complemented how strong they both got over the years.

"Wasn't your crew looking for you minutes ago?" Ace asked as he grabbed the canteen out of his bag.

"HE got us lost while watching you and smoke bitch fight" Pan huffed as she walked over and leaned on Ace's shoulder.

"Smoke bitch?"

"Smoker"

"What are you doing in this country Anyway? And why is she with you?" Luffy asked curious to know.

"Hmph. I'd take it you never received my message I left you back on Drum island" Ace says opening the canteen.

"Message?" Luffy says confused.

Pan had took the can and drunk some water from it and sighed happily. "Needed that" Pan says.

"Guess that's a no" Ace says as he grabs the canteen from Pan. "Hey!"

"But don't worry, it's no big deal. It was just to let you know we'd be in Alabasta for a few days. We're in these waters on some business"

"A KILLING business hehe."

Ace had stopped drinking his water and got a little irritated with Pan.

"Pan" Ace says looking at her.

"Killing business huh?" Luffy says confused still.

Ace had smiled and smacked Pan on her head. "OW! Hey! It was a joke!" Pan says rubbing her head and pouting.

"Yeah. I'm with the whitebeards" Ace says wiping some water off his mouth. "Catch" Ace says tossing the canteen to Luffy.

Luffy caught it and was confused on who the whitebeards pirate were. Pan had explained who were they were and Ace pouted about how he could've explained it himself. Ace asks Luffy if him and his crew would like to join the whitebeards but Luffy declined. Ace laughed at this and explained how he's gonna help Whitebeard become the king of the pirates ad not his little brother. Pan smiled at how both the brothers are finally reunited and not going through anything...at the moment of course.