Prolouge 2: A Mysterious Girl Falls out of the Sky? (I couldn't fit the rest)

[Authors Note]

The only image I could find of a anime girl falling. It's not like I could find any good ones TwT. Anyways on to the...second prolouge?? Yeah! Yeah! Second one!

"Schools over for me. FINALLY!"

I said happily as I slung my book bag on the sofa.

"One more year. Just one more"

I had stared at my phone then put my hand on my head.

Summer just started and I had to figure out what to do with myself while being at home. I couldn't just sit around all summer. I mean I can keep drawing but then again I gotta get a job at some point. 

I got up and walked to my room to draw. I passed my brother and sister while they were talking about something.

*Why not music?*

*I imagine too much when music is on*

*OK makes sense. Why not a movie?*

*will get distracted and end up watching the movie*

*OK so either movie or music? Which one Pan?*

*....me being an overthinker, definitely music*

*Sounds like a plan!*

*You take too long at deciding stuff*

*Shut up Rin!*

I sighed and put my earbuds in just to put some music on while drawing. Any type of music will do. Besides Rock, Country and some other music genre I don't listen too.

I had walked in my bedroom and shut my door immediately. I had slung my book bag on my bed and hopped on my bed. I looked at my phone and looked at the time. 3:47 isn't to bad. I had nodded lightly and looked at my desk full of different anime figurines. Mainly more One Piece then most.

 I had decided to change my mind and go get my Laptop and watch some YouTube. I have nothing else to do but either get a job but will probably forget, or do other stuff but probably forget. I'm sure this summer is gonna be a bum. But you know all's well that ends well. I had got my laptop from my mom and started to immediately charge it. I didn't have my charger when I needed it so now it's sitting there dead ;~;
I had looked out the window and just stared until time flew by. I was more bored than I could imagine. I could always figure out what to do with myself. Besides what's the worst that could happen?

(Next Day)

I shouldn't have jinxed myself. I wake up the next day and everything is chaotic. My baby sister is running around throwing temper tantrums and screaming. Me and my sister are running after her even though to her its playing. SHE PICKED UP A FREAKING KNIFE FOR PETE'S SAKE!

"YAMI! NO! THATS A KNIFE!"

She ran from me laughing as I chased her.

"YUMIKO! THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TABLE!"

Yumiko ran to the other side and we both stopped her. I sighed happily on the inside that is till she crawled under the table and I had ran after her again. It was tiring till my mom had to say something.

"YAMI! GIVE ME THE KNIFE!"

Me and Yumiko looked at each other and sighed out of content. I was silently crying on the inside.

*See. This is why I can't have children*

*Agreed*

I had walked back down upstairs to my room and sighed. I had hopped on my bed and looked out the window again. The scenery from the house isn't all bad. That is till you look outside and its traffic all around almost. But it's summer so It's understandable. Everyone's leaving to go somewhere. I had opened my Laptop and decided to watch some One Piece to pass the time.