Episode 3: Sorry For Not Paying! I Seriously Need A Fighting Style!

[Third Person P.O.V.]
[After being chased]

"Ace...I'm going...to...MURDER YOU!" Pan said as she had hit Ace on the head.

"OW! What the hell!" Ace said as he had rubbed his head where she had hit him.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU KNEW YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PAY AND YOU DELIBERATELY DIDN'T!!" Pan yelled after hitting him on his head.

"Sorry jeez. It wasn't a big deal. I'll apologize to the guy well...if he can find us that is hehe" Ace said as he rubbed his head nervously.

"If I could hurt you, I would hurt you worse" Pan said as her face darkened

"Alright now...let's go figure out what to do now." Pan said as she had looked around at where they were.

Pan had looked next to her as it seemed to be a shop of some sorts. What kind? I have no clue myself.

"Where did we run too?" Pan asked while she looked around.

"I have no clue" Ace said as he looked around himself.

Pan had grabbed Ace by his shoulder as hard as she could.

"Ace..."

"I'm sorry" Ace said nervously while holding her arm.

"Your leading and you BETTER NOT cause anymore trouble or its my foot up your ass" Pan said while pushing him forward.

Ace had sighed and just decided to walk forward while Pan followed behind with her hands behind her head.

"How will we know where to go?" Ace asked while looking back at Pan

"I don't know. You know better than me it seems like."

"I don't think so," Ace said as he stopped in front of a random shop.

"Well maybe if we weren't in this situation we wouldn't have this problem would we Portgas?" Pan said getting irritated.

"Ok Pan. Just calm down. I'm sure we could figure something out" Ace said as he looked up and had thought on what to do.

"WE didn't get us into this situation now did we?" Pan said while softly hitting him.

"Ok Ok...I will figure it out. You can go calm down. Go perusing for a bit. If you find anything, let me know." Ace said as he stood there.

"Wait like...I can go look at the shops?" Pan asked, surprised.

"Yeah. Just yell for me if you need something" Ace said, shooing her away.

Pan had smiled so widely with dollar signs for eyes. As Ace forgot about Pan, Pan took off.

"Oh yeah don't-" Ace looked back and noticed she was missing.

"Runoff...Why do I even bother?" Ace shook his head and sighed.

[First Person P.O.V.]

As I had skidded to a stop and looked around. I noticed the weapons shop was the first place I wanted to go. Of course if I'ma be in this world I need a weapon...unless I find a devil fruit along the way. Which will probably be impossible. But let's find a good weapon first. At least to keep me alive for however long. I could just use a polearm or sword instead. Using a gun in this world would seem weird. And kinda weird to me. I wouldn't be seen with the big guns like most men use. I forgot men in this world are sexist besides Sanji.

I had frowned up at the fact that this is the way my world is too. Men wanting to keep women going through the same cycle is disgusting. Especially since I AM a woman. I wish every dumbass like that was dead. But God loves All his children so I can't do anything about that.