Episode 5: I Finally Meet Luffy and the Gang! The Brother's Reunion!

[First Person P.O.V.]

I was just looking around at all the stands, all the assortments of stuff going on in the harbor of Nanohana. Ace woke me after what happened recently and we were finally at one of my dream Islands and probably favorite Least Island: Alabasta. I had always wanted to see what would happen if I appeared in Alabasta, and boy was I about to find out. I had found some clothes and bought them with Ace's money and changed into them. it was a black dancer girl outfit that I had found which wasn't a lot. 

It revealed my stomach though which wasn't a good thing. I was so glad I had a satchel and a cap with a hood to go with it. I don't think Sunscreen was a thing in this world so I was screwed over by being burnt over by the Scorching heat.

Me and Ace walked down a crowded street where people were selling bizarre things, most even being fake seeing as how its hard to live in a city with no water. Some people were looking at items, others were talking to each other, others were probably just tourists stuck here at the moment. As we were walking by a guy selling what I think is sewing materials, a old man had stopped us trying to get us to buy the obviously fake golden apple.

"Oh Hello there young travelers! I've never seen you around before! Is this your first time here?" He asked as I stared at him seeing as how I had blinked then looked confused.

"Well yeah it is! I'm just touring around with my friend!" I said as I walked over to the guy. I knew what he was trying to do during the episode. He had the apples painted gold by someone working for him behind the scene. But I would let Zoro handle that. Wouldn't wanna spoil the fun just yet.

"Would you care to take a look at this solid gold apple?" He asked as I had walked over and analyzed the gold apple while Ace stopped since the guy was probably trying to get him to stop as well and probably scam us both.

"I don't normally do this but I can usually tell when someone has a discerning eye. This apple's magic, its from an ancient ruin, with just one bite you can live for a thousand years" He says to me and Ace. I had looked surprised and smiled. Just acting it out. If I hadn't watched One Piece I would've fallen for it. But I won't.

"Thanks but not thanks. Not really all that interested in living for a thousand years. Just living today is good enough." Ace says while grabbing me by the hand and dragging me with him.

"Today!? But wouldn't you want to live forever Ace-"

"Let's go Pan!"

"Uwah! Hey! Stop trying to be suicidal AND LET ME WALK ALREADY!"

He let me go and I could hear Usopp and Chopper get excited. Of course seeing as how I would've been the same way had I not watched One Piece. I had felt a hand hit my head.

"Ow! What was that for!?"

"I ain't suicidal now come on. We need to find Luffy." Ace said as he kept walking, continuing to ask people has he seen Luffy with his wanted poster. I had just ogled at all the sites around me.

"I just have one question: Have you seen this guy?" Ace asked the old lady sitting down. I had walked down and just looked at the jewelry in front of me. I looked at a necklace while Ace was still talking to the old lady.

"Hmm. His names Monkey D. Luffy?"

"He might be in town here somewhere. I've been looking for him for awhile"

"That's a good necklace that can go with your outfit ma'am!" I had smiled and thanked her but told her that I couldn't afford it and just left it there. I apologized and walked back to Ace and held his arm. My feet hurt.

"Well..." The old lady droned out a little.

"I've never seen him. If you want to find him, then I would suggest asking around that restaurant over there. The owner seems to know everyone passing through" The old lady finished while looking in the direction of the restaurant.