Chapter Five - Love

The team had time to themselves now. Hayden and Jacob went to the Curious Cafè. They were talking, getting along, and bonding. Alaina could see this and was jealous. She thought that Jacob liked him. Now Jacob is too focused on this new guy, and Alaina doesn't know how to feel. She tries to take her mind off of it by getting on her phone, but with each look she hears a burst of laughter, which makes her more jealous.

"But then, she fell and spilled her drink!" Hayden said, laughing. Jacob learned a lot about Hayden. His favorite color is orange, his birthday is October 26th, he is the same age as Jacob, and he is gay, which works out in Jacobs favor.The two didn't get along at first, but now they're bonding more than ever. "So, do you want to go to my place and hang out? Maybe even watch a movie?" Jacob asks. Hayden actually liked Jacob a little bit too, so this could be the perfect opportunity to get closer to him. "Of course!" Hayden said, smiling. "Great, lets go." Jacob said, Hayden following behind.

Alaina heard all of this and decided she should take matters into her own hands by following them. She wanted to see how much they cared for each other and if Jacob really did like Hayden.

Meanwhile Elizabeth and Jessica decided to hang out and to make up so that they didn't fight again. It was pretty silent and awkward which made Elizabeth think that she should've hung out with Jack. The fight between the two made the whole thing awkward. Finally, Jessica broke the silence, "Hey, i'm sorry for saying that you were jealous of me. I shouldn't have done that." She said. "I'm sorry for being mad at you." Elizabeth paused. "And for trying to kill you." Jessica laughed. "It's all good. Friends?" Jessica reached out her hand as if offering a handshake. "Friends." Elizabeth said, shaking her hand. They laughed at the past and went exploring the neighborhood since Jessica wasn't from here.

Jack was back at his parents house, reading a book while his parents were arguing downstairs. They never really had a good relationship after Jacks sister named Allie died after getting hit by a car. Ever since then Jacks mom, Marissa and Jacks dad, Marcus always got into big arguments. It seemed like each day they grew closer and closer apart, however whenever Jack came downstairs, wheather it be to get water or to check on them, they always acted like they were the most perfect couple because they didn't want Jack to see the things that actually happen between the two. Jack was reading when he got a text message from Elizabeth. "Come to Madison Square ASAP!" The message read. Jack stopped reading and rushed out the door. The part was fifteen minutes away, so if he speedwalked, he could get there in ten.

Meanwhile, Jacob and Hayden were watching a movie. Jacob was laying on Haydens stomach and Hayden had his hand gently placed onto Jacobs stomach. Alaina was looking from outside the window. She knew that what she was doing was creepy, but she had to know what was happening between the two.

Jacob and Hayden were snuggled up on the couch, watching a movie. They had only been friends for a few days, but there was always something more between them. Suddenly, Jacob turned to Hayden and looked deep into his eyes. He felt a spark between them and he wanted to kiss him. "Are you okay?" Jacob asks. "Yeah, i'm fine." Hayden replies. Jacob smiles as he gets back to cuddling.

As they cuddled together, Hayden couldn't help but think about them potentially having a relationship. Jacob sat up as he was watching the movie. "Woah!" Jacob said. Hayden thought it was cute, which made him blush and he blushes very red and very obviously. Lucky Jacob wasn't looking. "It's hot in here." Hayden says as he takes off his hoodie, revealing a black muscle shirt.

Jacob turned around and saw his muscle shirt. Fuck. Hayden wasn't super muscular, but he wasn't skinny either. He was in-between. Jacob couldn't take his eyes off of him. "You good?" Hayden asks. "Yeah, of course!" Jacob says as he lays his head on Hayden's stomach.

Alaina was still watching through the window and she was furious. She wanted Jacob only to herself. As Alaina saw this, she stopped the recording from her phone. She knew what she was gonna do now.

Suddenly Jacob and Hayden got a message from Elizabeth saying to come to Madison Square ASAP. Jacob helps Hayden put his hoodie on and they frantically rush to the location. It's only 2:00 PM, so it is easy to see and even easier to get there.

They get there and they're suprised.