Chapter Ten - This is it.

Damian got everyone, including Alice and now, Alaina ready. Since Alaina got defeated, she decided to actually do some good. "Alice, you obviously have the ability to manipulate love. You have your main three powers as well as three special abilities. Those are star struck, which makes a bunch of energetic stars fall from the ground, love illusion, which you already used in the battle between the collector, and you have what's called a fail plan. This means your core will take control and you will be able to defeat any enemy in your way. However this will result in your core shattering, so try not to use it. Your energy weapon is a bow and arrow, like how Cupid can use his bow and arrow, you can make two people fall in love, hate each other and a extra addition, you can make people forget things temporarily." Damian moves to Alaina. "Alaina, you can manipulate probability. Aside from the basics everyone can do, your special abilities are as follow. Your first is chance, this is a 50/50 chance of having a high register, which is a attack that deals more damage, or a low register, which is an attack that deals less damage. On top of that, you can do some reality manipulation, however it is not as strong as Jacob's. You also have future manipulation which can alter the future." He says. "Your energy weapon is a axe." He says. "Cool!" Alaina says. The rest of the team doesn't know how to feel about Alaina, considering she did just try to kill Jacob. "Me and Jack are gonna train Alaina, you guys just wait here." Damian said. The rest of the team nodded in agreement.

While they were training the rest of the team couldn't help but talk about Alaina. "Are you guys sure we can trust her?" Alice asks. "I feel like we're fine." Elizabeth says reassuringly. "Besides, even if something bad did happen, Damian could turn off Alainas core." She says. An alert from the big screen was flashing. "Damian! There's an alert!" Hayden says. Damian rushes to see what it is. "It says that theres a huge invasion of robots. I think its Nathan and The Collectors." Damian says. "I think this is gonna be your guys big mission." Damian says. "I'm preparing their base so that your guy's identities don't get revealed." Damian pushes a button and the base seems invisible from the big screen. "You guys need to go there, all seven of you. You need to work together and defeat them." Damian says. "Let's go do this." Elizabeth says.

They rush to the location and see the robot army and what looks to be the warehouse of The Collector and Nathan. "This seems like its gonna be hard." Alaina says. "Well me, Jacob, Hayden, Jack, and Jessica have taken down those robots before, we just have to do it again." Elizabeth says. "Wait!" Damian says through the earpieces. "You guys have a certain amount of energy that you have. If you kill them all now you'll run out of energy. I would say that Jacob and Hayden combine forces and do a mix of Jacob's reality manipulaton and Hayden's dark energy manipulation to destory them. The rest of you get inside the warehouse." Damian says.

The team puts their plan into action. With a lot of focus, Hayden and Jacob used their powers to destory the robots. One by one they started exploding. This gave the rest of the team time to get into the warehouse, including Jacob and Hayden.

When they got inside the warehouse, they were shocked at how many cores were in here. The only light was the light of the cores. "Do you like our collection?" Someone asked. A spotlight appeared and it was on Nathan and The Collector. "I hope you do. I also see that you have two extra friends than last time." The Collector said. "I'll give you time to think this one through." Nathan said. "What if some of us go for Nathan and some go for The Collector?" Alice asks. "No. I'll go for Nathan by myself. I want him to pay for what he did to my father." Jacob says. "Are you sure?" Jessica asked. "That's super risky." Jacob had a determined look on his face. "Positive."He said. The team agreed. Jacob, decided to go for Damian and the rest of the team decided to go for The Collector. "This battle won't be easy and im almost certain you won't be able to take down The Collector, but you can take down Nathan, im sure of it." Damian says through the earpieces.