First day back

I walked into the room who was she? Was she the girl everyone was talking about?

Ella POV:

I walked into the room. I hadn't been to school for 6 months as I had been in Europe. I missed my friends so much! My friends in class are: Dylan, Kalia, Lilly, Ben, and Zoe. We get no work done together but we have so much fun. As I walked into the classroom, I get confronted with screams.

"Ella you're back," Zoe runs to me screaming. I laugh and hug her. She quickly pulls me over to the rest of my friends. I sit down and I feel as though I never left. The class quickly goes quiet as Mrs Smith walks into the room and starts talking, 10 mins later, Ace walks in, followed by a boy I don't recognise. He was really cute though. As they walk in Mrs Smith starts going on about how this happens every lesson. They sit down at in the back row, pulling out there phones and just sitting there looking at them. I turn to Dylan and ask who he is.

"That's Tyler he moved here at the start of the year." She whispers.

"Is he nice," I reply.

"His just like Ace, constantly getting into fights and overall, a troublemaker," Dylan says.

"Miss Boylan, Miss Howard , I understand it is Ella's first day back, but that does not excuse talking in my class." Mrs Smith says rudely.

I whisper sorry and quickly start listening again. I couldn't help back to turn back and look at Tyler, only to see him already staring.

The day before

Tyler's POV

UHH, I hate school so much. At least this school was full of hot chicks. I have sex with them, then I leave, heaps of fun. But once you do it with them, they get all clingy and I hate that. Ace and I were late to math as per usual. Ben was talking about something, and Lilly seemed overly excited about it. I swear Lilly has a fat crush on Ben, even though his so clearly gay. Zoe then starts screaming about how excited she is to see Ella. Who the fuck is Ella. I turned to Ace and asked who she is.

"Oh Ella has been in Europe for 6 months and she's coming back tomorrow," he replies clearly not interested in the conversation.

The next day I walk into science only to see a new girl. I'm guessing that's Ella. She turns and looks at me, I can't help but stare, while Mrs Smith goes on about how we're always late. She has long brown straight hair and brown eyes so full of wonder, her skin is a nice tan from the sun. She was hot, but she looked innocent and for whatever reason she looked like if you touched her, she would break. She looked... fragile. And I don't know why but I didn't want to hurt her.