Chapter 5

Ella's POV:

I woke up with a start. I looked around the room. This isn't my room. Where am I? I look to my left to see a sleeping boy. Tyler. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Morning Princess," he says in his deep morning voice. I love the sound of his voice, just his voice gives me butterflies. 

"Morning," I reply quietly getting up. I was already wearing my uniform from the night before so i didn't have to worry about getting changed. I had a spare change of underwear in my bag and deodorant so i quickly changed and put some on. Once I finished that i grabbed a mascara and a concealer (that wasn't my colour), out of my bag and put it on, finally i put some lip gloss on and walked out of the bathroom. 

Tyler was already ready to go, he quickly brushed his teeth. Luckily he had a spare toothbrush, so i could brush my teeth. Then we left for school. 

Tyler's POV:

As we walked into school everyone stared at us. Probably because I never pick girls up. It makes them think I care about them. Ella's not like them though, she wouldn't assume anything unless the person tells it directly to her face. I do care about her though. There's just something about her that draws me in. As soon as we got to homeroom she ran and sat next to Dylan. Strange. Mrs Mack walked in, walking immediately to Ella's desk.