Chapter 2

Tyler's POV:

The gym... my favourite place to be. Sweat dripped down my chest. I walked to my bag to get water. My school had a gym so after this I had to go to class. I looked at the time 8:30am. Great I'm late for homeroom. I quickly put my school uniform on. I hate this uniform more than anything, tie, white button up shirt, blazer, and pants, and we have to have the top button done up, tie can't be loose, and my shirt need to be tucked in. of course I never do this, I leave my top button undone, shirt untucked, no blazer and loose tie. I know hot. As I grab my bag, Gigi comes up behind me, her skirt is rolled wayyy to short and she looks ridiculous. One of the teachers will come tell her to unroll it and it will be soooo funny. Her tan looks so gross as well, nothing more fake. She tries to hold my hand, but I shrug her off she's so clingy and annoying, you fuck someone once and they think you're in it for life. Eventually she gets annoyed that I'm not giving her any attention and walks away. Lucky for me. As I walk into the room the teacher just glares at me probably sick of giving me the same lecture everyday about being late. I sit down next to Ace. Ella and Kalia are sitting across from us. Ella starts laughing, her laugh is contagious, I could listen to it all day and never get sick of it. Then I hear it.

"Ella seriously, you've never been, kissed, never drank, never been to a party, your still a virgin and your 16." Kalia say's laughing.

Ella goes bright red and says "well..."

I look at Ace and his just watching YouTube. I turn back to the girls and Ella's staring me. Strange.

"Hi, I'm Ella nice to meet you."

Ella's POV:

"Hi, I'm Ella nice to meet you," I say politely to him. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself yesterday.

"Hey," he replies, "Tyler."

I smile. He seems nice I don't know what Ben was going on about. I take this chance to study him. Brown poufy hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and he looks ripped. Holy shit he was hot.

By the end of the day I was so done with school. As I walk down the stairs to get onto the bus, I see a Ute, one I hadn't seen before. Tyler walks up behind me and whispers in my ear.

"Hey Princess, want a ride."

I stand there stunned and turn around.

"Me," I reply weakly.

He laughs.

"Well, I don't see anyone else around."

All the sudden Isabella come up behind. She gives me the dirtiest look.

"Hey, babe, can I have ride home," She says rubbing her hand up and down his shirt.

He looks at her disgusted.

"Fuck no Izzy."

She huffs and glares at me looking me up and down, eventually she walks away.

I turn back to him.

"Well do you want a ride, and I won't take no as an answer."

I smile and walk to his car, he opens the door and I sit down, it smells like cologne. He gets in and starts driving I turn up the radio and all of me starts playing. I smile and look out the window. He changes the station to Godzilla; I look at him disgusted.

"What," he laughs, " Your music is gross." 

I scoff at him, looking straight ahead.

"My taste in music is amazing thank-you very much."

"Sure, sure whatever you say Princess."

I blush at the name.

We pull up to a magnificent looking home. I was so beautiful it was white and modern and there were beautiful gardens, you could hear the beach, meaning it wasn't too far away and there was a massive pool. I looked at him to stunned to speak. He chuckles and opens his door getting out. I follow him hesitantly, wasn't he supposed to take me home?! He walks into the house and starts walking up the stairs.

"Umm," I say, trying to get myself known.

He looks at me, "you coming?"

I swallow and nod, I slowly follow him up the stairs trying keep up with his fast pace. I follow him into a room which I assume is his. I look around. He had a black devut cover and black sheets. In the corner was a desk with gaming equipment. There were rugby clothes strewn across the room and trophies for all kinds of things on the walls. Tyler flops down on the bed laying there, he looks up and stares at me. I just kinda stand there awkwardly not really knowing what to do.

"Well, are you gonna come and sit down," he says.

I walk over to his bed and sit next to him. It starts off kind of awkward with small talk, like how was Europe, and what school did you go to, how old are you, things like that. I found out that he just turned 17, he used to go to the grammar school but got expelled, for getting into too many fights.

Tyler POV:

I look over at Ella as she starts getting comfortable with me, she starts untensing and starts to chill out. I don't know why I bought her to my house, or why I even offered her a ride home. There's just something about her that draws me in. Usually, I only want a girl for sex. But not this time.

"Are you cold," I ask, she was just sitting there in her uniform, but she was in her sports uniform, and she forgot her jumper and it was short sleeve shirt and short shorts. She looked freezing.

"No," she replies clearly lying. I get up and walk across my room and find my old rugby hoodie. It was a bit smaller than my normal hoodie's as it was from a few years ago, but it would still be massive on her. Ella looks at me as she hesitantly takes it and puts it on. It was massive on her just as I thought it would.

"Thanks," she says quietly. I only nod in response and lay back down.

"Do you wanna watch a movie," I ask. She nods in reply, and I go onto Netflix. She forces me to watch the titanic because I've never seen it, I've never been given a bigger side eye as to when she gave me one when she found out I've never seen it. Once the movie finished, I looked over at her only to find her curled up and asleep. I smile to myself. Wait what. No. I only like girls for sex, I only have friends with benefits. Nothing else. I don't do girlfriends; I don't have crushes. Her phone starts buzzing, making her wake up.

Ella's POV:

"Hi Mum," I say into my phone.

"Where are you, it's nine o'clock and you still aren't home, I thought your friend was giving you a lift home."

"Oh, we ended up going to his house, I'll come home now, sorry to make you worried, I should've told you."

"Ok bye, I'll see you soon."

She hung up. I signed looking up at Tyler.

"I'm sorry I have to go."

"Ok let me give you a ride home," he replied. I nod and we both get up walking out.

"Oh," I exclaim. Starting to take of his hoodie to give it back.

"Nah, you keep it, doesn't fit me anyways."

"Are you sure?!" I say.

"Yeh of course wouldn't have offered it if I hadn't meant it."