Chapter 7

Ella's POV:

'Fight, fight, fight' I heard chanting as I walked out to the deck, a massive crowd of students were surrounding 2 boys fighting, I couldn't really make out who they are though, and I didn't really care to be honest. Fights weren't an unusual thing, they used to be but ever since I got back there have been heaps of them.

"Ella, Ella come over here," Zoe called out. I walked over to her wondering why she cared so much if I saw it. Then I realised why. Zac and Tyler were the ones fighting, honestly, I had no idea what to do as I'm not Tyler's girlfriend so it would be weird if I pulled him away and it would be even weirder if I pulled Zac away as he was my ex.

"Do something Ella," Zoe said.

"What do you want me to do, I'm not getting in the middle of that." I whisper shout. She gives me a look of you better do something.

"Fine," I huff.

"To late Mr Willow's here now," Zoe said.

"What's his fatass gonna do," Dylan says laughing. Mr Peters and Mr Melon come over at pull the boy's apart, both of them were in pretty bad shape Zac was worse though. Tyler had a bloody nose and a busted lip, whereas Zac had a mark around his neck, his eye was clearly going to be black tomorrow, his nose was bleeding, and his lip was starting to puff up. Both of them are pulled away to the office. Tyler turns and looks at me, I just give him a look of disappointment, let's just say this isn't the first time his gotten into a fight. 

Tyler's POV:

Once lunch was over, I had double pass. Which is PDHPE but an elective. I sit next to Ace and Alex.

"She is so hot though, shame she broke up with me, guess I'll just have to win her back so I can get a piece of that." I hear Zac. What the fuck did he just say, he better hope he was talking about Ivy his other ex. How this guy scores so many girls is beyond me.

"Yeh man, you got so lucky with Ella," Gavin says laughing. My blood immediately starts boiling. Zac is so gonna pay for this one. Class is finally over usually in the doubles we get to go outside and do prac but because our class is full of shithead losers that can't shut up, we had to do theory instead. When we walk out onto the deck outside the building we were in, I hear Zac once again talking about Ella, does he have some kind of weird obsession with her or something. Before I know it, I'm choking this guy against the wall, people start chanting around us 'fight, fight, fight.' I look up briefly to see Zoe calling over to Ella, we both stop for a quick second, to stare at her as she walks up to us. She stares at Zac in shock. Why the hell is she staring at him instead of me, this gets me even more angry, so I start throwing more punches, his nose starts bleeding. Good. Mr Melon and Mr Peters come over and break up the fight as we follow Mr Willow to his office, I look back briefly to see Ella looking at me in disappointment.