ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ

[JIMIN'S POV]
I arrived at head office as Jackson said that Bangtan wants to meet me over here.

"Everyone is sitting in meeting room, Sir." Jackson said. I and Jackson went to meeting room.

While walking I was thinking why they want to set meeting. We set meeting when it's serious matter or we have to attack. And as per I think, there no one left to attack on as most of them sacrificed themselves to me.

Shaking the thoughts off, I enter in meeting room and everyone stand up to greet me. I shook my head to tell them sit. Everyone settled on their site.

"Jimin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung got information that the Jungwon is going to play game with us like he is going to pretend to be friend with you but his intention is to take your place in mafia." Jungkook explain. In agreement Yoongi Hyung nodded his head.

Ohh so that little shit want to play with me. Let him start and I will finish it but in between I will add some twist and end it like it had been never started.

[Y/N POV]
Today's day was too terrible because of that.... What was his name? Yes Jimin, Park Jimin. Thanks to Nancy, because of her today Jimin didn't ask me anything further.

I took shower and went to sleep.
When I closed my eyes, the flash of his his face played in, why? I immediately opened my eyes. I shake off my thoughts and try to sleep.

Next Morning

[Jimin's POV]
I was working whole night at head office. So I have to go in my house very quietly like robber.

I'm now infront of my house's main gate but I have to tell my guards to not to make any noise.

"Shhh" I shush my the guards on gate. As I was passing by the hallway to living room making sure to make every guard shut thier mouth and not to make any noise with my boots.

"Park, your home too early I think so." That's it, now I have to answer all the questions. I turned around to just see the face of expressionless Halmeoni standing while her toes are tapping on wooden floor. As much I know myself, my face was looking funny because I'm scared, Yes I am scared, a MAFIA KING is scared.

"Halmeoni, ac-actually the work was too much that it was impossible to me to come home so~" I tried to explain but

"Halmeoni, ac-actually the work was too much that it was impossible to me to come home so~" I tried to explain but. "ohh really, then Park, there is a mobile name thing in this world that we use to call or to inform someone something, don't it?" Halmeoni ask me.

"Oh, I forgot to~" I think, Halmonei is really mad at me. "To inform." Before I say anything further Halmeoni cut me off. "Halmeoni, from next time I will not forget, promise. But please don't scold me infront of all guards and maids." I requested Halmeoni.

"You're promising it means you will not but if you I will not talk to you for whole week or should I say whole mon-" Before Halmonei complete her sentence I interrupted. "No.... no Halmeoni I will not."

She sighed "Ok go to your room and fresh up I'll bring breakfast for you." Halmeoni said. With in a minute I went to my room.

To be continue...

HELLO ARMY!

TODAY I WILL UPDATE TWO PART AS MY PUNISHMENT OF NOT UPDATING ON TIME.

ENJOY!

THANKYOU!

BORAHAE 💜