ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ

[Y/N'S POV]
"Good morning Soobin." I greeted Soobin. He gave me charming smile of him. "Soobin, you look happy today." I ask Soobin as today He was smiling too brightly that even sun also get ashamed of himself. "Y/N..... Today I became uncle, My sister in law gave birth to little princess and I think from tomorrow for five days I'll be not here in cafe 'cause I'm going visit her." Soobin said in very excitement.

"Good Morning, Y/N." Suzy greeted as he entered in kitchen. "So. Soobin have you buy some baby products or clothes for our little princess." Suzy asked Soobin and immediately he nodded as 'yes'. "That's greet. Send me some photos of baby ok." Suzy said more like as command. "Yes madam Suzy, I'll." Soobin replied.

"Ok let's start our work then." Suzy commanded everyone.

[???'S POV]
"She looks beautiful, don't she?" I asked to my secretary. "Yes sir. More like your type." He compliment, I chuckled.

I entered in café. I took sit on one of the table. One female waiter came with menu, as her behaviour she was trying to flirt with me. But I was concentrated on my babie but she is not even taking glance on me. "Call that girl, I'll give my order to her." I said to that female waiter. "Sir, I'm here for you then why you need her." I gave her death glare and without any word she left to call my babie.

[Y/N'S POV]
"Y/N, that guy on table no. 44 is calling you to take his order." Nancy told me. "But Nancy I do only casing work so why he is asking me. Didn't you told him?" I said to her. "I told him but instead he gave death glare." She replied with cute pout, I sighed and went to take his order.

"Sir, may I take your order please." I ask. But he smirked and said. "Yes, ofcourse. I want you." He said. "Excuse me?" I asked in disbelieve. "I mean one Americano with waffle." He ordered. I left for taking his order to kitchen.

What a basterd....

"Suzy, please make Americano with waffle." I told Suzy but she noticed my face experience.

"Y/N, is everything alright?" Suzy asked me in worried.

I told her what happen before this few minutes and she also got disappointed. I can see anger on her face. Suzy don't like to see female in trouble of this types of things or anyone else in trouble.
I know that, if I will not stop Suzy, she will punch that guy and I don't want any sence here.

"Suzy, don't get angry. I will handle this. It is not that much big deal. But yes, if I need your help, I will surely call you." I try to make Suzy calm.
And thank god she did.

"Ok! I trust you." Suzy said with small smile.

[JIMIN'S POV]
"Jimin hyung...... Jimin hyung......" I heard Jungkook calling me. It seems he is in hurry.

"What happened Jungkook? Why are you shouting?" I said.

"Jimin hyung that Jungwon.... Our man saw him in our cafe." Jungkook said while breathing heavily.

I smirked at his sentence.

So now he wants to take my cafe away from me but that little mouse don't know to whom that cafe belongs to.

"Jungkook, keep eye on him and tell one of our turstful man who can do this without betraying us." I ordered Jungkook. Without wasting any time, after Jungkook left.

_______

Time skip to night

[Y/N'S POV]
"Y/N, let's go to club tomorrow. We will have fun." Suzy said.

"No, Suzy, I had never went to club."
I try to not make her feel bad but the thing is I don't like the people over there who get drunk and do hookups for there own pleasure in public.