ꜱᴛᴀʏ

[Y/N'S POV]
After shower I came out of bathroom in bathrobe. I saw 'we bare bears' sweat pant and shirt on bed with note on clothes. I peck the note and read it.

 I peck the note and read it

{If you don't like this outfits, you can imagine which you like

{If you don't like this outfits, you can imagine which you like...}

This clothes are soo cute. Without knowing my lips turn into a small smile.

I wore clothes and drank the juice. I went down and saw Halmeoni was cleaning kitchen. She saw me and came to me.

"Y/N dear, do you want anything." She asked me politely with small smile. "No, Halmeoni. I don't want anything." I said.

"Y/N, if you don't mind can I ask you something." She said. "Yes, Halmeoni you can ask me anything." I said.
"Y/N, can you stay here, with us, in this mansion, please." She asked me.

I really don't know what to answer. On one side I don't want stay here because of Jimin but other one is screaming to stay.

"Look dear, if you want to stay you can. But let me tell you, why I am asking you to stay." Halmeoni said and I was unable to move.

"First, everyday Jimin is at office, sometimes till midnight. Second, after Jimin, any other maid don't talk to me. They're just busy in there beauty and makeup things.
So, I thought what if you can stay here for some days, so that I can enjoy with you before you start your job again."

After Halmeoni's explaination I feel so sad that how she feel alone after Jimin leaves for his work.

"Yes, Halmeoni, for you I can stay but~" without my knowing sentence came out of my mouth but Halmeoni stopped me. "Now you're going to stay for fifteen days with me, please." Halmeoni requested and I can't say 'no' to her.

[JIMIN'S POV]
When I went in my office as usual every worker bowed and wish me 'good morning' and I just nodded my head in response.

I went in my cabin and started my laptop, suddenly Jungkook burst in without my permission.

"Hyung, how is the last night girl? Is she ok?" Jungkook questioned me. "Yes, Jungkook she is ok and Halmeoni is there to take care of her." I said.
"Thanks to Halmeoni, who takes care of everyone." Jungkook said.

"Actually, Halmeoni is going to ask Y/N to stay in mansion for some days." Hearing my sentence Jungkook's eyes got widen in happiness."Hyung, your not lying, am I right?" Jungkook asked and just nodded as 'no'.

But suddenly on Jungkook's face I noticed worry. "What happened, Jungkook, is everything alright?" I asked. "No hyung, nothing is right." Jungkook said with sad face. "That basterd, Jungwon.

As I told you that he is going to play game with us. As per that he is going to came in 1 hour to meet you." Jungkook countinue.
"You just have to do what he is saying and at right time we will catch him red handed." Jungkook explain. I just smirked.

So now you are going to meet me. Come, I will show you how to play games. I thought.

_______

After one hour......

I was working on my laptop, I heard knock on door. "Come in." I said in usual cold tone. Jungkook came in.

"Jimin hyung, he will arrive here in 5 minutes." I nodded and smirke as well Jungkook.

Jungkook got a call and he picked up the call. "Hello yes~" Jungkook said. "Floor no. 5 right side last cabin." He continued on his call. "Yes, Boss Jimin is here as well." He said and cut the call.

"Jimin hyung, the call was of Jungwon's P.A. He is here." By that knock came to hear and Jungkook looked at me and nodded telling me to give permission. "Come in." I said.

As I saw Jungwon, my blood started to boil, but still I menten smile. He was looking at me like he is so innocent in this world.

 He was looking at me like he is so innocent in this world

"Jimin hyung!....." He said and ran towards me and hugged me, as I don't have other option I also hugged him back. "Long time no seen, hyung. I really miss you." Jungwon said but I know this everything is just drama. "Yes bro, I also miss you too." I said in reply.

"Hyung can I stay in your mansion for somedays as I don't like to stay in hotels." He asked with puppy eyes. "No~" before I say 'no'. "You can Jungwon, you can stay with hyung in mansion." Jungkook interrupted me.

"Ok Jimin hyung, I'll tell my men to shift my things in your mansion." Jungwon said and without letting me say anything he left me dumbfounded.

"Joen Jungkook~ why the hell you gave permission to that little shit to stay in my house.....? I said in anger.
"Hyung, you don't remember our plan. For now just lets do what he is letting.... Then at right time and right place we will catch him red handed." Jungkook said and I just stayed with straight face.

Suddenly it came in my mind to go to mansion before Jungwon go. Without thinking twice I left office as I told Jungkook that I will call him after wards.

_______

Time skip at Park Mansion

As soon as car stoped infront of mansion, I jumped out of car and started to walk in mansion as fast as possible but it was my bad luck.

"Ohh, Jimin hyung, I shifted my things here. Now just tell me were is my room." Jungwon said. He is too fast then I thought.

"Jimin, who is he?" Halmeoni asked me. "Halmeoni he is~" Before I completed my sentence. "I'm Jungwon, Halmeoni. I'm Jimin hyung's friend. I know I'm too young then him but friendship don't have age, right?" Jungwon said everything in one breath. "Yes dear, you can stay with." Halmeoni said without taking one glance on me.

"Halmeoni, I bought the grocery which you told me." Familiar voice of female said.

The fear which I have is this...... I thought.

To be continue...

HELLO ARMY!

HOPE YOU WILL 'STAY' WITH ME FOR SUPPORTING ME.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW & SHARE MY FFS/STORIES.

THANKYOU!

BORAHAE 💜