ʟᴏᴠᴇ

[JIMIN'S POV]
Y/N did this everything? I can't believe. She is really something else.
While walk off stair, I saw staircase is beautifully decorated with roses.

"Priencess, you did this, everything?" I asked Y/N. "Actually..... I didn't done it by my own, others also helped me doing this decoration." She said while playing with her fingers with pout. Cute!

"But, still you did something special for this special day, priencess." I said. She immediately looked at me which was show glow of happiness. But her stomach made noise, her stomach wants food not compliment. "Oh, my priencess is hungry." I said as she blushed. "So, Mr. Stomach, let's have food first then we will talk whole night." I said and lead her to small table were food is waiting for us.

" I said and lead her to small table were food is waiting for us

"Priencess, don't tell me that you made this food as well." I said with surprise tone. "Yes, Jim. Who is going to make this except me, or did you find someone else?" Y/N said with smirk but suddenly made a puppy eyes after speaking last sentence.

"No, no, priencess, I can't even imagine anyone other than you. You are only love of my life." I said while creasing her cheeks. After hearing my words she smiled brightly. "Really!?" Y/N said. "Yes, ofcourse. Suppose, if I start being too clingy with other girl then you have full right to kill me~"
Y/N did not let me complete my sentence as she immediately put her hand on my mouth. "Shh! What are you say? Don't you feel anything when you say about killing thingy?" Y/N said with little worry in her tone. "If you are with me nothing is going to happen to me." I said with brightest smile.

We were on same spot with our eyes locked. Deeply looking into eachothers soul through eyes. But her stomach don't want to make this thing continue as it angin grone. "Now don't tell me that you didn't had you meal in afternoon." I said with playful angry face and she nodded slowly. I sighed. "Y/N, why didn't you had your meal." I asked. "If you keep talking then I have to sleep empty stomach." She said. Nice way of changing the topic.

_______

After dinner.......

[Y/N'S POV]
"Jim, how was the food?" I asked Jimin with curious eyes. "Mmmmm. Not bad...... Not bad." He said. " So, you meant to say that is was not tasty." I said with sad tone. "Hahaha, Cute! Priencess, after soo many day I feel full stomach. Otherwise I have to eat in office without you. But today, I had my meal with my love one, so the food was bestest food." Jimin said with his eye smile.