ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ

[JIMIN'S POV]
"Mr. Park, meeting is going to start in 15 minutes. Let's go to meeting room." Sana said as I nod.

We both went to meeting room. Everyone was present there but still three chairs were empty. Two for me and Sana but another for whom?

 Two for me and Sana but another for whom?

"Mr. Park please take a place." Sana's voice make me to back in reality. "Y-Yes." I said and took sit on one of those three chairs.

When I sat down, I heard door opening sound. People who are present for meeting in meeting room look at door and a young lady entered.

JEONGYEON!

"Sorry for being late." Jeongyeon said. Everyone in room was staring at me for my reply but I just nodded.

Inside of me there are many thing going on like Angry..... Sad..... Curiosity..... Ahhh! God, please help.
Why she is back after many years?

After she entered, I want to look at her but I also want to ignore her. Shit it is really miserable.

Jeongyeon stand on same place for some seconds and sat beside me. Now I am in between Sana and Jeongyeon.

Meeting has started but me and Jeongyeon didn't said anything. We just behave like we have never met before.

After Meeting.......

As soon as meeting get over all stand for bid bye. One-by-One everyone started to leave from meeting room. "Sana, you can go and take break." I said and Sana nodded and left from meeting room

"Wait Jeongyeon." I said with cold tone. Jeongyeon slowly trun to face me. "What happened baby" She said.

"Why are you back." I again asked ignoring what she called me. "Come on don't be so unknown. You also know how much you use to love me. Don't you." She said with evil smirk.

"Just don't act like you don't know that love was act for winning. Your dad beg for my love for you but I had never loved nor liked you but still I act that I like you." I said. "Ohh Jimin! Look you are so innocent for love but don't you know that I play with many men but I really love you then why you don't accept me." She said

"Because I love only on~" No I can not say that otherwise Jeongyeon will harm Y/N in anyway. "Because, love word is not for you, Jeongyeon. Got that." I said and leave meeting room.

I directly went to my office and sat on my table. I was angry, how can she be soo normal like there was nothing in between us. She is such a bitch.

Telephone on my table rang. "Mr. Park, your lunch is here, may I send it to your cabin." Receptionist said. "Ok! Send." I said.

In just 5 minutes someone knocked on door. "Come in." I said. "Mr. Park, Ms. Y/N was busy so she send this tiffine with me." Jimin's man said as Y/N's plan. "Ok! She didn't came and inform me it means she's really busy. You can go." I said.

Time skip to 9:45 pm.....

[Y/N'S POV]
It's already 10 and Jimin is not home yet. God only knows when he is going to come and Jungkook oppa's plan is making me more nervous don't know why that Jeongyeon named lady is back in Jimin's life.

I'm just hoping that Jungkook oppa's plan will work and we can show her really face to MAFIA WORLD.

Suddenly I heard bedroom doorknob twisting. Jimin entered in room. He was really mess, his tie is loosen, his collar button is opened and hair all messy.

 He was really mess, his tie is loosen, his collar button is opened and hair all messy

"Jimin, what mess you did of yourself. Look at you." I said in bit angry voice and he ignored me. "Jimin, I am saying something." I said again and he again ignored it. Now enough. "Park Jimin, Here I look fool that I'm talking to you. What make you look this much messy and why the hell you are ignoring m~" Jimin didn't let me complete my sentence and pushed on bed and hover above me.

"I'm not answering means I'm not in good mood and you don't need to ask me why I am messy because you will be in trouble." Jimin said in husky voice, his breath was mix with mine, here I understand he is drunk, so I decided not to say anything. Jimin also didn't said anything for good few more seconds but he suddenly kiss me.

I first hesitate as he is drunk but then I can't control myself and kiss him back. He slowly went to my neck giving open mouth kisses and hickeys causing me to moan.

But after few minutes I felt heaviness on my chest and saw that Jimin is now passed out. Cute!

I make him lay on his bedside and change his clothes in night suit

I make him lay on his bedside and change his clothes in night suit. After getting drunk and getting passed out he is such a baby.

After making him lay comfortably and cover his body with blanket I also did my night routine and went to bed.

He really looks soo cute while sleeping. I kissed his forehead and dreft into sleep....

To be continue...

HELLO ARMY!

I AM REALLY PROUD OF JIMIN...

AND HIS ENGLISH IS ALSO GETTING FLUENT DAY BY DAY. HE ALSO TRYING TO WRITE CAPTIONS IN ENGLISH ON HIS INSTAGRAM POSTS.

MAN IS BETTER LEARNER...

(I KNOW SOMEWHERE THAT HIS FATHER MR. PARK HYUN-SOO HAVE BEING HELPING HIM)

ANYWAYS, HAVE A GOOD DAY....

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FOLLOW YOUR BABY MOCH'S FFS/STORIES.

THANKYOU!

BORAHAE 💜