chapter 2

Athena's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face when I realized that what happened yesterday was true. I'm marrying Percy and my family completely approved of it. I hope Aphrodite won't try to seduce Percy, I have to keep an eye on her. I felt Percy stir, and I looked on my right and saw a smiling Percy. I smiled at him and sat up. I snapped my fingers and clean clothes appeared on my person. Percy did the same for himself. He sat on the bed and I sat next to him on the bed, I laid my head on his chest.

"Good morning, Athena." Percy said with a soft chuckle. I could feel his chest vibrate when he chuckled.

"Good morning to you too, Aqualad." I let a small smile creep on my face.

"Okay, I should give you a nickname as well." He said with a smirk on his face that would make any girl melt. He put on a thinking face. I smiled and looked at him. "How about Owl Girl?"

"How about no." I said to him.

Percy chuckled and kissed me in the cheek. Just then my stomach decided it was hungry and asked for food. 'GRR' I blushed at the sudden noise my stomach made.

"Come, Owl Girl, let's go. I'll make you breakfast." I smiled and stood up from Percy's lap. He took my hand and led me to the kitchen. He took out pancake mix and other ingredients. I smiled and sat next to the counter top. A few minutes later after watching Percy make our breakfast he put two plates on the table with 3 blueberry pancakes. I took a bite and they tasted amazing.

"Wow, these are amazing Percy." I said with the smile still on my face.

"Thank you, Athena. You and my mother are the only ones who know I can cook." He said with a smile.

"What an honor!" I said with a small chuckle.

"No it's an honor being engaged to a wonderful woman." He said with his smirk on his face. I blushed and put my head down so he couldn't see. I felt two fingers go under my chin, they lifted my head so I could see Percy, who smiled at me.

"I don't want you to hide that beautiful, golden blush of yours." He whispers into my ear. He was so close I could fell his warm breath on my ear. I blushed deeper at how close we were to each other. Percy looked at my eyes, then at my lips, he leaned in a kissed me on the lips. I was so shocked when I felt his warm lips on mine. Getting over my initial shock, I kissed back. As we kissed, I heard someone knock on the door. I separated from Percy, stood up and walked to the door to open it.

"Aphrodite?" I asked confused.

"Perthena!" she yelled.

"Percy! Come here now!" Called Aphrodite. I heard Percy groan. When he was at the door, Aphrodite smacked his head.

"Don't groan when I call you." She said, sounding like a mother.

"Fine, Mom." Percy said sarcastically.

Aphrodite rolled her eyes at Percy, "I came here to help you with your wedding. So come on, let's get started."

"I have to go, I just received a new mission." Percy kissed my check. When we saw a flash go off, we looked at Aphrodite, who had a camera.

"That is going in the scrapbook." she said and walked into my palace.

I looked at Percy who just shrugged. "We should get used to her doing that" Percy said. I nodded in agreement.

"Bye, Owl Girl. I have to go to that another mission. I will see you later at the engagement party. Oh and tell the gods I will wear my cloak." He snapped his fingers and his black cloak and boots appeared. I kissed his cheek.