Important A/N This book will be Edited and re-written!

Important A/N This book is now to be edited and a re-write will be posted on the up coming month.

I have come to a decision you all tell me to edit the book. But I think its best I RE-WRITE it.

I have a couple of reasons why.

1.) one I got more ideas for it. and there written down right here. *Holds up notebook*

2.) all the mistakes. (Honestly I was being lazy. So my sister threatened me to edit or rewrite. She scared me even if she younger.

3.) I dislike the way it all happened.

4.) I feel like it.

5.) Its for you readers 

And those are my reasons. So I will rewrite it. Some part will be the same others not so much. It will have a bigger difference. Almost a new story, but still the same at the time.

I want to Thank those who reminded me to edit. Because honestly I wound of just left the book to dust.

AND a big thanks to JakeDubber for helping the Edit. I can take it from here. Your amazing. Honestly I don't know many people who will help others for nothing.

I admit I was beign lazy in writing this at first. I didn't really care. But I have to care. Why? because this story is my first,  and I want to make it the best

I will put more effort. Now I want to hear from my readers.

Tell me should I re-write or edit?

your opinion will be valued. Because I care about it. And if it matters much. I can do both. I will edit this version and do the rewrite.

Once again Thank you JakeDubber for your help.  Here's a big blue cookie. *hands you the blue cookie*