Chapter 10

Athena's POV

After we were married, percy and I were dragged and still are to the other side of the beach where it was decorated for the party,I saw a huge cake and i mean huge, a chocolate fountain with fruits around it, I nearly drooled at the site of it. I saw apollo go behind the DJ set thingy, everyone made space around percy and me.

The first song was a slow one, percy took hold of my waist as he brought me closer to him, he took my other hand in his as we slowly dance around with people watching us carefully, this moments seemed familiar to me, a mortal movie, what's it called, cendersella? No wait it was Cinderella, yea the moment she danced with her Prince charming, soon percy and I stopped dancing and went to greet some guest.

Percy and I greeted guest until we got bored and went to sit down. I saw Aphrodite pull hephaestus to the dance floor, followed by a groning Zeus as Hera pulled him as well, even hades was pulled by his wife, I laughed at their misfortune. Beside me percy was chucking as well, I soon saw Poseidon and his wife Amphitrite sit with us. I smiled at them as they returned the smile.

." we both wish you two a happy life as husband and wife." Amphitrite said joyfully. She turned to look at percy." I hope we can start acting as a family, after all you are my stepson, are you not?" She asked percy with a serious face but I saw the humor in her eyes. I looked at percy who was nodding in response. "I would love to start over lady Amphitrite." He said with a smile on his face, Amphitrite smiles gratefully at percy, a few minutes later after talking and getting along with the sea family, my father and stepmother come along and sit.

" So, how the party going for the new couple?" My father asked me with a curious gaze, i chuckle slightly." It is going well father." i said. He looks at me with a smile in his face which is no longer rare to see now in days. A few moments later some nymphs brought us food, I start eating quickly. Percy chuckles as he begins to eat his food. As we eat my father and Poseidon stand up. "I want to make a toast on the newlywed couple, you have my blessings percy jackson, take care of my daughter" my fathers says as everyone raises their cups,my father clanges his cup with Poseidon's and everyone follow their example with the person next to them. As everyone finished eating me and percy went up to the dance floor where I could see many looking at us.

In the table were the gods were sitting I saw chaos who smiled brightly at us, Apollo put a song we could dance too, soon many began to get on the dance floor along with us, I saw that chaos was dragged into the dance floor by Demeter who was telling him about cereal, I chuckled and laid my head on percy's chest. Percy lay his chin on top of my head, hopefully Aphrodite took pictures of this moment .'so did, hun, I so did' she says inside my head and cuts the connection between us.i smile brightly thanking her. Soon I hear the music stop and Apollo's voice rings through the beach. "Hello demigods,gods,goddess,greeks,and romans etc it's time for the bride to toss her boutique." He says as many girls cheer, i groan as two demigod bring a chair for me to stand on. Aphrodite runs at me with a bouquet of white roses, percy helps me onto the chair as I turn away from the crowd of single girls, I look down at percy who smiles at me, I close my eyes and count to three I then toss it backwards at the group of girls. Many cheer when

someone catches the boutique, I get of the chair slowly and look at who caught it, I was shooked to see Artemis with the boutique in her hands, she looked at it weirdly, I let a small laughing escape my lips as she looks at it with complete confusion, she soon shrugs her shoulders and gives it to one of her hunter to keep safe. Percy takes my hand and we go to the chocolate fountain, he grabs a plate with enough fruit for two people and purses chocolate on it. I take two forks as we walk away from the dance floor. He takes me to a quite part of the beach where we can see the hole party going on from afar. percy looks at me with a smile as he feeds me a slice piece of banana with plenty of chocolate on it. He grabbed me by waist as he brings me closer to him, I sit in his lap as i take the plate, I eat more banana slices, I turn slightly around and feed percy a strawberry, he chews his strawberry and looks at me with a smile" te amo mi Amor" he says in with a perfect spanish accent.