Chapter 7

Athena POV

Tonight is the night Percy's family is going to have dinner with mine. All my demigod children are going to come as well, since they are family. I put on a beautiful gray dress. I was freaking out, what is something bad happens?

'Calm down Athena nothing will go wrong' i told myself. I walked out of mine and percy bedroom, i went down the steps, when i got near the bottom Mar took hold of my hand. She has been calling me mom,and percy dad now since she feels more comfortable around us now then she did before.

"Let's go, we have to go eat dinner with my family tonight." I said looking at Mar.

"Okay mom." I noticed the dress she was wearing. It was a light green like plants. The dress had flowers prints on them. All i have to say was she looked cute and nice.

I lead her down until we reached down the staircase. I saw percy their wait for us in a gray tuxedo. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Percy took my other hand and intertwined our finger, i looked at our hand and could help but think of how well they fit together. I looked back at percy who was looking at me with a smile on his face, i couldn't help but smiled back. We walked all the way to my father's palace. from a distance i could see his palace, it was bigger than any other palace on Olympus. It fit his dramatic personality very well. Percy let go of my hand and took Mar's little hands so now she was in the middle between him and me. I took her other hand. I felt like we were a real happy family, like some mortals get to enjoy. I felt for once in my lifetime normal. Mar let of my hand and ran ahead of us. Percy wrapped an arm around my waist. I layed my head on his shoulder as we walked in quiet road. We soon reached my father's palace when we entered the palace, we were greeted with the smell of freshly baked desserts. I took Mar's hand once again and led both Percy and Mar to the dining room. When I entered I then realized that my family is big. Their was a large table full of foods of all kind. There were more people in family then Percy's. I led percy to the empty chairs. I sat next to percy and Mar sat at his right side. My father looked at us when we entered, everyone got quiet when my father stood up from his seat.

"This fest is to get to make peace with the family of the sea and sky, thanks to the marriage of Percy and Athena. Tonight we will feast on their marriage." Everyone cheered, and nodded. I noticed that Aphrodite, Artemis,Thalia,apollo and many more were here i waved and greeted people when they came to congratulate me and percy on our marriage. I looked around saw Hercules look at me with lust, I quickly looked away from him not wanting look at a such a douchebag .

Soon when everyone finished congratulating the wedding we started to eat.

Through the meal went well, we all talked about the wedding, someone even brought the conversation of our own children up, i turned red when they talked about that. I found it awkward at the same time i did wish for my own children that is not a mind born child like my other children.

"Percy, i must go to the restroom." I told Percy as i stood up.

"Okay love." Percy looked at me and nodded. I walked out the dining room and went to the restroom. I found it a few few door down from the dining room.

I used the bathroom and went to the sink to wash my hands. I used the blossoms soap my father had in his bathroom. I rinsed the soap of, i took the towel in the bathroom and dried my hands. I then opened

the door to the bathroom and stepped out. I was walking back when a hand grabbed my arm. I looked and saw Hercules.

"Hey beautiful, why don't you ditch that loser and come with me?" He asked me trying to purr. Key word trying. "No" i struggle to get out of his iron grip. He then forced his lips on mine, i bit his bottom lip. He instantly to his filthy mouth away from mine. He then wrapped his arms around me, his hold on me tighten, i felt my inside being crushed by his strength. He tried to kiss me again but he got he same results, i bit his lip once again again. He throw me into the wall. I felt my head hit the wall, and dizziness consumed me.