Chapter 4

Perthena (Under Edit)

Chapter 4

Published (2273 Words)

Published Changes

~Athena's POV~

I was now in my palace reading a book, as always Percy had to save another demigod, as I read. I heard someone enter the castle. I placed my book down and stood up from my bed. I made my way down the steps and came to the living room to see Percy. He looked exhausted. He laid down into one in the couch, I walked around it and sat next to him, I rubbed his back as he relaxed under my touch.

"What's wrong Percy? "I asked concerned as I looked down at him.

"The Greek camper still believe that I cheated on Annabeth. Every time I step foot into camp, they try to shoot me with arrows. She has spread fake lies to everyone in camp even the Romans seem to believe her." He exclaimed tensing up again at the thought.

I hugged Percy from behind and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Either way the little girl didn't want to stay there after they shot me." He said as he let out a deep sigh.

I sighed as well and stood up I made Percy sit on the couch. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. "Percy their more isn't there," I asked him. Percy nodded as a way to answer to my question.

"All the camper demand for me to date her again, and not just date her but to marry her even!"

I felt my heart sink. Percy's arm tightened around me. " I don't want to leave you love, and I won't." I nodded understanding he would go too far matters to say with me.

We were sitting in silence when thunder was heard calling a meeting. Percy helped me stand up. He then flashed us to Olympus. What we saw were a lot of demigods both Greek and Roman. I sat on my throne, and Percy stood by my throne. He looked calm and ready to take on the matter. The other Olympians looked confused to why this commotion was going on, but I know why they were here.

Annabeth stood in front of all the demigods. She had Piper next to her, and with the girl Hazel. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, her hair was a mess, and she had wrinkled clothes, something that made me feel slightly guilty was the way she appeared.

"We come to ask you cancel lady Athena's and Perseus wedding," Piper spoke in a loud, firm voice. I wanted to stand and yell out a 'No,' but I stayed seated and simple glared at Piper Hazel and Annabeth.

"Why do you ask for this demigods?" My father asked annoyed

"Percy cheated Annabeth, and we have proof." Said Hazel.

I see saw Artemis hunters stand strongly behind Percy who now stood in front of Annabeth. I wanted to go over there, but I knew Percy could handle it on his own.

"We also ask for Percy to be married to Annabeth for his betrayal." They both said in sonic.

"And let's suppose I grant this. Why would you Annabeth want to marry someone who 'cheated' on you?" My father asked making quotation marks with his fingers when he said cheated.

Annabeth bit her lips and struggled to come up with the right choice of words. Finally, after a long silence, she spoke.

"I still love him. And it's fair to ruin his life as he ruined mine. Even if it means destroying mine in the process." She said with confidence.

My father looked like he didn't believe any of what Annabeth had said. Annabeth took her laptop out and gave it to my dad. My father observed. He had a blank face throughout the whole video. He looked at Percy, and he looked calm.