Chapter 4-Sam's POV

Before Dean and the man with the box came back out (without Castiel for some reason) Sam and the girl stood outside the box and waited. When the British man ran after Cas, he had yelled for him and the girl who he had called Clara to stay.

"Best do what he says. He may be like a madman, but I trust The Doctor with my life," said Clara. "The Doctor, what kinda name is that? Doctor Wh-," Sam started. "Don't. It's just The Doctor, nothing else," Clara interrupted. He gave her a confused look, then shrugged. He'd heard weirder.

"Okay, maybe your friend-The Doctor-is right. I mean you guys don't really seem evil or anything," Sam announced as he clicked back on the saftey for his gun. "Evil? You thought The Doctor and I are evil? More like the opposite, we help people-well I wouldn't call all of it 'people'. But we're the ones who stop the evil. We aren't the bad guys Sam. But the question is, if you and your friends show up and start waving guns, are we on the same side?"

"Maybe we are. My brother and I, the one who ran in after The Doctor, that's kind of our job too. Ya know, saving people, hunting evil things." Clara smiled. "I think we all need to sit down and have a talk," she suggested. "Yeah-" Sam started before he noticed Dean and The Doctor emerged from the blue box. "Dean! Wait, where's Cas?"

Rather than answering, Dean simply announced, "Okay, I think all of us here need to have a talk." Everyone nodded. "On that subject, at least, I couldn't agree with you more, Dean," The Doctor said, "I'd suggest we have it in my box though"

Sam looked at Clara who smiled and nodded. "Dean, I talked to Clara. And I think they're on our side, I think we can trust them." Dean looked at The Doctor and Clara who both grinned back. Dean sighed. "Okay, but I'm trusting your word Sammy. Not their's."

"Good that! Right this way," The Doctor said. He snapped his fingers and the doors of the box opened instantly. Sam and Dean looked at each other. Sam looked curious and intrigued, and Dean looked skeptical and annoyed at Sam's positivity. Pretty much sums up the two of them.

They stepped inside the box. Together they walked back down the staircase where Cas, Dean, and The Doctor had ran down after each other. He and Dean stopped at the third step and leaned against opposite rails. Clara and The Doctor sat beside each other on the first step. "I guess I'll start then," The Doctor piped happily.

"Of course," Clara murmured and rolled her eyes. "Oi I heard that!" "Anyways...?" Dean interrupted. "Right! Yes," The Doctor said, "your friend, the one who disappeared. He said he thought the TARDIS-that's the name of the box, by the way; Time And Relative Dimension In Space- was fueled by angel grace. Because he is an angel, that's a new one. "

"But he was wrong. It's not," he paused and then grinned, "It's a time machine. And a space ship, two in one-well technically it's way more than two in one, more like everything in one. You've already seen its bigger on the inside. But not only is it bigger, the TARDIS is infinite. How? Timelord engineering; alien technology. Cas was right about one thing, Clara's human. I'm not."

"No way. A lot of things things that people think are not real actually are. But aliens are the one thing I'm pretty sure doesn't exist," Dean yelled. "That's what you said about Angels before we met Castiel," Sam said quietly. "Yeah okay," Dean said, "If you're an alien then how come you look completely human? Granted a lot of things look human and aren't, but prove that you're alien."

"What," Clara said, "Time-traveling spaceship not alien enough for you?" Sam snickered. "Is having two hearts proof?" The Doctor pulled a monitor screen across the TARDIS console over his chest, where it changed to an x-ray view of The Doctor's chest. Among his ribcage and lungs, he had not one, but two, beating hearts.

"Huh. I guess I've seen enough crap that by now I'm not that surprised. Okay then... As long as Sam's right that your on our side, I don't really care what you are. Anyways if they are real, at least it isn't evil little green dudes with egg-heads." "Oi! That's not very nice," The Doctor said, "The Lugalirakush are actually a very friendly species."

"Anyways," Clara interrupted before things could weirder, "you've heard our explanation of who we are and what we do. Now I'm interest to know what all you've seen that would make this seem like another average day to you too. And angels? Who are you guys?"

"I'm Dean Winchester, and this is my brother Sam. We're hunters." "Hunters?" The Doctor asked warily. "Monster hunters. Ya know ghosts, vamps, werewolves, demons, they're all real." "The Doctor and I delt with a ghost once," Clara said. "Well actually it turned out to be a time-traveler trapped in a pocket dimension but yeah." The Doctor laughed. "Vampires in Venice and a royal family of werewolves. I knew they existed but I didn't know you lot knew about them." "Well their are only a few people who know and fight them. But God knows the general public would freak if they found out," Sam said.

Clara smiled, but The Doctor didn't look as impressed. "Do you have to kill them. Isn't there a way to stop them without all the killing?" "Most of the time these things can't be reasoned with, and it's not like we can just put them in jail or something," Sam said.

"My brother and I, we don't just go around killing these things," Dean said, "Sometimes they aren't always bad. But if their killing people, we'd never stand when we're trained to help." The Doctor nodded and gave a small smile.

"Oh yeah, Cas. Yeah our friend Castiel, we already told you he was an angel. Just like demons, Angels are real too. But they aren't winged-babies like in the painting. And they aren't always good. Sometimes they think what they're doing is for the greater good and some of them just follow bad orders. We either try to get them to see our side or we have no choice to stop them. Castiel is a good guy."

"When we noticed your box, we thought it might be our kinda case. Then Cas showed up and said he thought the box was fueled by stolen angel's grace, and you know what happens next. I'm guessing when he found out it wasn't he went back to heaven to tell them no one is stealing grace so they don't have to worry. If it doesn't concern their welfare, most of them don't care. But not us-" Dean was interrupted by a deep voice at the top of the staircase, "Yes. That is exactly what happened."

"Blimey Cas," Clara shouted, "how long have you been standing there?" "I returned from heaven almost moments after I got there. I've heard your entire conversation" Dean sighed. "Well at least we're all caught up. But what now?" The Doctor sprung to his feet. He held a hand down to pull Clara up.

"What now?" He smiled and straightened his bow tie. Suddenly he ran up to the TARDIS console, causing the rest of the group to run up the stairs after him. "I'm The Doctor. All of time and space is my backyard. Who wants to go for a ride?"