9

"okay we are here" Billie told me. I look around from the window and turn back to her.

"You said you weren't going to kill me!" She laughs hard and gets out of the car. She comes around from the other way and opens my door.

"I promise you i'm not going to kill you" She laughs a little more. I scrunched my face a little and looked at her questinably. I get out and follow her around to the trunk of her car.

Theres giant sized bags. I look at her wide eyed and she looks at me.

"Don't worry okay" She kisses my cheek and grabs a bag. "together or seperate?"

"what?"

"together or seperate?" She asked getting some bags out.

"together?"

"okay" She grabs a big bag and leaves a smaller one.

"what are we doing?" I walk with her as she has a pile of things. I take some and just follow.

"camping" She smiles at me. My eyes widened.

"isn't it kinda too cold for that" I ask her as we head into the woods.

"Good thing you picked together than" She smirked at me slightly.

"wait what!?" She stopped walking and dropped some things on the ground. She crouched and opened a bag.

"I asked you togther or seperate. That was to see if we are going to share a tent or not without you freezing up or stumbing over your words." She didn't look at me at all while she got the tent out.

"so you brought two tents?" I start to try and help her. Her face turns a little red.

"well no" She laughed. "I got a divider for the tent if you picked the other thing" She held up the sheet. I nodded and we put the tent up. I felt little rain drops coming down. Not suprising in the fall.

"did you check the weather beforehand bil" I sat on the floor of the tent.

"yes i did. It is supposed to rain but that's it" She grabbed her little sketch book and laid on the hard ground.

"Then why would you want to go camping?" She turned her head towards me.

"because you like the rain" Her face went red a tiny more than before. "c'mon i brough clothes so lets go" She tossed her sketchbook to the side and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the tent.

"Billie i dont have actual shoes on!" She turned around and looked down at my feet.

"So? You can just take them off"

"Then my feet will hurt" She let go of my hand sitting down and taking her shoe off.

"see if it fits" She handed me her shoe. I furrowed my brows and looked around. "take it" I grabbed her shoe and just looked at the size.

"They should fit. Why do i need your shoes?"

"You are so oblivious" She laughs at me a little. "Put my shoes on and ill grab some other shoes"

"you brought more?"

"Yes i did. So take the other shoe and put them on. I'll grab the other ones" She got up and hobbled her way to the tent again.

"ya know, you just made that harder than it should of been. You could of just kept these shoes on and get me the other ones if you are concerned" She just shrugs and puts on the other shoes.

"let's go!" She ran off. I ran behind her shortly after. The sun shined bright as the sky poured some rain. A rainbow was formed over the water. "we are here" She stood on the sand.

"a beach?"

"Yes but not just any beach." She threw her hands up and ran backwords to the water. "it's my secret beach" She screamed. I laughed more at her and ran to the water.

"so its techneclly a lake" I push her shoulder when i caught up to her.

"yes but there's sand so i like calling it a beach" She sat down and looked out.

"How long have we been here?" I look up at the sky while i saw the sun slighly starting to come down.

"uh" she checks her watch on her wrist. "like one or two hours?"

"It look us that long to put up a tent?!" I kind of yell.

"you wouldn't listen to me then it started sprinkling like it is now" She states the obvious. "I want to show you something" Billie got up getting ahold of my hand along the way while we walked.

We walked in silence, only hearing the light sounds of the animals around the lake. She sqeezed my hand a few times as we walked along the beach but didn't look at me once. At least, that i seem to notice.

"here" She crouches down a little then jumps down on some rocks. "Ill catch you. Be careful please" i climb down and trip of something and land on her. she stumbles a little but stays on her feet. When i got back onto mine our faces were close. So close that i could feel her breath on my face.

"This way" I saw her swallow and grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers. She took me to a small little cave that was pretty cozy. She has been here a lot I believe. There were lights hanging up, bean bags around, a bed. Don't worry it was motified with there being a floor where it all is.

She sat down on one of the bean bags watching me look around.

"it's so pretty here" She moved one other bean bag close to her and waited for me to sit down. Once I did she put her head on my shoulder as we sat there in silence yet again.

"wait so why did we have to put the tents up if you have this??" She lifted her head up a little bit.

"I just wanted to think we were going to sleep in the tent while it's raining" She looked up at me. Her blue eyes pierced my soul and I saw her take a glace at my lips.

"eyes are up here bil" She didn't look away but instead got up and pulled me to the bed. She sat me down and crawled onto my lap facing me.

"I really want to kiss you" She kept moving her eyes around my face. My hands slid onto her back then down further.

"You always say that" I catch myself looking at her lips while she whispered to me.

"I mean really kiss you. Not a fake one" She licked her lips, biting them a little bit. I felt my cheeks heat up as the words flooded my mind. She gently took her hand and pushed it against my chest making me lay down on the mattress.

"So," she takes her hand and moves it under my chin tracing the bottom of my lip with her thumb while hovering over me. "Can I kiss you."

∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆

Will Astrid say yes? Will she say no??