11

I stare at the phone depating on calling my mother that was supposed to be dead for years.

The phone buzzes as it dials the number of my dead mother. I heard the click of the phone being answered within the silence.

"Hello?" I whispered a little bit.

"Astrid? Is that you?" A woman's voice came through the phone. I cover my mouth with my other hand.

"Mom?" I look down at the letter. I feel my chest close as I wasn't able to breathe properly.

"Astrid i tried to get in contact with you for years but was never able to" I heard her small sob over the phone which made me start to cry. I wasn't able to talk with my chest feeling like it was getting crushed while i cried.

My mother is really alive.

"Astrid, are you there?"

"Yes i am. Just a lot to process right now" I forced myself to say. She stayed quiet.

"I want to meet you again. See how much you've grown"

"I want to see you too but i just got your stuff how do i really know it's you"

"When you were 12 we got a cat named Marble" She spoke softly.

"How did we get him." I look up at Rufus' ashes and his broken earn.

"We got marble off the street when he was just a kitten. We saw him up in a tree stuck up there and you wanted to have him so your father climbed that tree just for you." I look at marble while he just slept sprawled out on the chair. We never told anyone how we exactly got him. We always just said we rescued him off the streets.

"Do you want to meet sometime?" I grab a pen ready to write some things down.

"how about on tuesday? at 5 for dinner?" She suggested.

I wrote it all down.

"Sure. Do you just want to come over to my house?" I start to chew on the tip of the pen now.

"Sure" I give her the address just in case she didn't remember or something. "I'll see you then"

"See ya" I pull the phone away and press the giant red circle.

Billie's POV--->

I drive to management waiting to be in another interview. I always have to talk to management beforehand for some reason. I just want to get it done and over with. I'm a fucking teenager, i didn't even get a teenage childhood ya know?

"Yeah fin, i dropped her off" I put my phone on speaker.

"I heard her door, did you guys have fun?" He asked.

"Yeah i did, i think she did too" I smile at the thought. about the night.

"Good, i'll see you in a few. Love you"

"Love you" He hangs up as i pull into the parking lot. People crowded the place as they see my car. Expected as always.

i park and my bodyguards gather around. I pull my hood up over my blue hair and walk into the building.

As usual i talk to some people as i wait for finneas. He is my everything. I wouldn't change it for anyone.

"so what do you say when they ask you about the relationship," A random dude i don't know asks.

"whatever i want" I look away from him. He groans as i wait for finneas.

"BILLIE!!" A paparazzi dude yelled running towards me. I turn my body to face him while my bodyguards get in front of me.

"I have a question!" He spoke.

"Guys move a little," I told the men in black blocking my view from the man. "What's the question"

"Who's that girl you are always with?" He puts a mic up to my face. I look at the people around me just staring like they have nothing else to do.

"She's my girlfriend" I tell him. He nods and writes it down.

"I have another question." I sigh looking at him waiting for him to continue. "Can i get a photo with you?"

"of course" He pulls his actual phone out while taking a photo together. After security escort him out onto the street.

"Billie your interview is in 5" I rub my temples as my tics start a little.

"Where's finneas?" I look around. I go to mom while she's talking to someone. "Mom do you know where finneas is? I need him right now" She looks my way then tries to look past the groups of people running around.

"He's right there sweetie" She points him out.

"Thanks" I run through the crowd and jump onto fin giving him a giant hug.

"Hey little thing" He puts his arms around me. "are your tics starting up again?" I nod into his chest and he rubs my back.

"Billie your on" Some dude walks up to me.

"You got this. Just another little thing then we can go do something stupid" He pats my shoulder.

"Thanks fin" He kissed the top of my head and i go to the chair to get this thing done.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

"good job" Finneas gave me a giant hug.

"so when do we get to go do something stupid?" I asked him. He smiled and we walked to mom.

"Billie and i are going to go to you know" He looks at mom.

"Have fun sweetie" She smiled at us.

"Here you can take my car home" I handed mom my keys. She smiled and we headed off.

∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆

TYSM FOR 1K READS
LOVE Y'ALL