23.

~ a few years later~

"You ready for our vacation now?" She deviously smiled.

"Ha-ha" 

"just like the first time we met" She smiled at her little memory. "You know it's almost been a three years since that happened"

"oh shit time does fly by" I smile watching the world pass around us. Once we got home we sat on the couch.

"Okay so the flight is tonight at 12" She told me. I look at the little ball of fluff running around still getting use to his one leg missing.

"I can get my mom to come sit marble" I lay down putting my head on billie's lap. She play with my hair in complete silence.

"C'mon let's go pack. I got a suprise for you" She pokes my forehead until i get up, following her she takes me to our room with empty luggage bags that we left before we had to go to brodys court hearing.

"Open your bag" Billie leaned against the wall watching me as my curiosity took over. When the bag was open there was a little box inside of it that i grabbed and opened too. There was a card inside that read,

Adopted

"what does this mean?" I heald the bright orange card in my hand with furrowed brows towards billie.

"So i might of sorta adopted a dog" Her happy, joyful face turned into a nervous, anxious one.

"As long as i can play with the dog then thank you" She gave me a hug that felt like she needed more. I squeezed her a little bit but she squeezed me too.

"We will be getting him after our little vacation, his name is shark" She smiled more and pulled out her phone. A little gray puppy popped up on the screen.

"He's so cute" I think that releved billies anxiety about the suprise puppy.

. . .

"I got first class" She handed me my tickets as we started walking into the airport. Billie had her hood up and some plain clothes on in hopes no one reconizes her. which people do.

"BILLIE EILISH?!" A girl screams. That makes a crowd of people rush over and some how paparazii show up.

Some security from the airport came and blocked billie but the crowd pushed me away from her.

"shit" My body ended up on the floor and so did my luggage.

"Where's astrid?" I heard billie through the crowd. I tried to get back to billie but there was people everywhere.

Just meet me at the plane
these ppl keep pushing me out
read

"Everyone stop!" Billie yelled. everyone went silent as she commanded. "Where's my girlfriend" She asked people. I had on one of her blue hoodies that she reconized instantly.

"You guys need to be more careful" Billie pulled me back to her as we started walking again.

"I didn't know they could get that scary" I held onto bils hand for the rest of the time in the airport waiting to get on.

Once we got on it was pretty quiet which was great.

"Have you been on an airplane?" Billie asked me. I shook my head no. "it'll get a little bumpy durring take off but after it should be alright until we get there. Their food doesn't taste so great though" She laughed. I smiled leaning my head onto her shoulder.