Chapter 11

AMARA

Without exaggerating, I really think there was about 200 people in the house. Not that the house didn't have the space to welcome that many people, quite the contrary. I was leaning against the kitchen counter, watching Ethan shaking my cocktail, flexing his bulging arms, much to my delight. I know what you're thinking. But you're wrong. What me and Ethan have going on has nothing romantic to it . Sure he's the hottest thing I have ever laid my eyes on to, but does that mean I want to jump on him and kiss him to my heart's content? Sure he has an extraordinary muscular body, and a sweet face that comes with it, but I'm not attracted to him in a "love" way. He's unbearably cocky and hyper confident, and more, he's my student, which would make us hooking up a felony. Well not really but you get the principle. However, I wouldn't mind him unwrapping me like a Christmas gift. "One lemon margarita for you" as he winks to me. Oh my god, so smug. I smile, playing his little game. "Thanks you kind sir" I say bowing to his direction. Wrong move. My dress was so tight that I bet I flashed everyone that was standing behind me. Candace had convinced me to wear it, saying it enhanced my "physical beauty". How poetical. She wasn't wrong though. This little midnight blue dress emphasised every curve of my body, as well as my waist. I'd seen Ethan gazing at me when I came in, so I guess I'd made quite an impression on him. It had a plunging V-Neck, revealing my boobs in a good way. I snatch the cup out of his hands and try it. "Mmh. Not bad" I say, taking another sip, and another. He laughs as he sees me gulping down my drink. A few minutes later, I'm asking him to make me another one, having lively finished my first margarita.

After a few drinks, I feel tipsy, but go on with the party. I lost Mon and Candace  a long while ago, and can't seem to find them. I hear people cheering in the dinning room, so I walk towards there, intrigued by all this agitation. I find a beer-pong table with only one cup remaining on both sides. Ethan is  playing with one of the boys of his team-TJ I think-against two other dudes, whom I don't know. "Come on, concentrate Aaron" one of the dudes shouts to his partner. He concentrates and throws the little ping pong ball in the direction of his opponent's last glass. He misses. It's Ethan's turn now. He throws the ball with ease, and it lands perfectly in the last beer glass positioned in the centre of the table. He cheers, checking TJ proudly. He spots me watching and signs me to come over. "Want to play against the best beer-pong team there is ever existed?" he teases, grabbing his friend by the shoulder "Right now? I don't even have a partner. That'll be a hard pass." I grin. "Ouh, afraid of losing Preston? Afraid  of being completely steamrolled by two incredible players?" God, he really is so cocky. "Please. I could whoop both your asses blindfolded!" I snap back. "I'd gladly like to see that. Bring it on." I run like a maniac through the house, eagerly looking for Candace. There was no way I was going to let that boy beat me at anything. What can I say. I'm an athlete, we're competitors. A few minutes, Candace arm-in-arm, I make my way to the beer-pong. I look determinedly at Candace. "We've got this" she whispers in my ears. "All right. Let's go. Get ready for some major ass-kicking."

"I need to pee." I shout at Candace, through the crowd. She doesn't hear me. The only bathroom I know about, is Ethan's on the first floor. I feel bad, just barging in his room like that  without asking, so I try to look for him, in the mass of people surrounding me. I easily spot him, in a little group of people, casually talking. It isn't hard, as he's twice as big as most of the guys here. I make my way towards him, and pull him out of the group, grabbing him by his arm. "What's wrong?" he asks, a concerned look spreading across his face. "Oh nothing important, I just need to got to the bathroom and was wondering if I could use yours?" "Of course" he responds sweetly "You're always welcomed in my room". I smile back and turn around. I walk towards the staircase and sense someone following me. I turn around and see Ethan, striding up the stairs behind me. "Are you following me?" I ask stupidly. "Yes" He doesn't even bother to lie about it. "I don't need you making sure I get there alright. I'm a big girl, don't you worry about that." "I know that. But I also know that you've had a lot to drink, and I don't want you falling and hurting yourself, especially if it's in my room. Oh, well. I wasn't expecting this response. At all. It's sweet, the fact that he cares for me. I arrive at the top of the stairs and walk to Ethan room, on the right. I quickly walk in and make my way to the bathroom. When I walk out, a few minutes later, I notice Ethan, sitting on his bed. He waited on me. I jump on, next to him. "What's up?" I ask energetically. "Nothing. I was just thinking about -stuff." "What stuff?" "Well aren't you a little bit nosey." he chuckles. I shrug my shoulders and nod. "So?" "I was just thinking about today's match. Where I could have done better." I look up at him steadily. "Are you always like what?" I ask. "Like what?" "Being so hard on yourself." I answer. "You've played amazingly well today. How could you possibly regret anything?" At my words, he turns to stare at me, and a goofy smile spreads across his handsome, refined face. "So you did come to watch me today. I knew it. You can't get your eyes off me." "Whatever" I smile. I came to see Mathew and as luck would have it you were there too. What could I do?" "Well next time you better be cheering for me and not for Matthew, if not you'll be in serious problems Preston." he says, in an almost defiant tone. I can't explain why, but the way he said those words, it instantly turned me on. He had now stood up from where he was sitting, looking down at me with is dark brown eyes starring right into mine. I could feel how much he wanted me as much as I wanted him. "Make me" I reply, in a challenging voice. As soon as I spoke, his expression changed. His original calm, tender expression had been replaced by intense heat in his eyes. He desired me, I could see it in his eyes. I wanted him-no-I needed him. I didn't even have time to respond, when his mouth crashed against mine. The kiss was hot, passionate. I ran a hand through his hair, while he placed me back on his hips, so that I was straddling him. He kissed me again, this time, the kiss was more demanding. He began to kiss my neck, and I let out a soft moan. I could feel how hard he was, being sat right on top of him. "You're gonna regret what you said", he says. "I'm going to make you come so hard that the only name you'll be screaming will be mine."