Chapter 18

ETHAN

She was absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't believe she was there, laying down on my bed. My bed. And she was mine. Just mine. She was right, she gave some of the best blowjobs. At some point, I thought I was going to come right before she could even start sucking. I approached her, pushing her on the soft mattress. She let out a soft moan as I slid my tongue in her mouth. When I pulled back, I could feel her hips lifting, searching for my body. I kiss her in the neck, being greeted yet again by a delicious moan. I ran my tongue down her chest, getting a taste of her perfect breast. She slipped her fingers through my hair, as I suck harder on her left tit. Another moan. "So perfect Preston." I move on to her right tit. "Such perfect breast. Just for me." She smirks. I kiss her lower belly, as I slid two fingers in her delicious cunt. "See that Preston." I sigh, as I take out my fingers from her slick pussy. "See how fucking wet you are for me." I pump them again in and out, as she moans louder, and lets her head fall back on the pillow. I lap her wet juices still having my fingers inside her. I stick them out and suck harder on her pussy. I could feel she was close. Her breath and pulse was fast. Her waist was rising, demanding to be satisfied. As she's about to come, I pull back up, as I watch her face folds in dismay. I sit back up, open the cabinet next to my bed. I take out a condom and slip it on my already-hard cock. I place my body over hers, staring intensely in her beautiful green eyes. She suddenly breaks the silence. "Ethan, if you don't come inside me in the next second I'm going to seriously start doubting about your aptitude to satisfy a woman." I bite her lower lip. "Such an impatient lady." I thrust into her tight pussy, groaning from the size of her. I take out my cock and slide it back, faster than the first time as she lets out one of her delicious moans. I thrash into her again and again, as she shatters in front of me. She looks at me with lust-filled eyes, as I continue throbbing my cock in and out her delicious cunt. She comes once again, groaning so loudly it made my ears ring. I flip her over, thrusting deeper from behind as she curves her back lower. At this angle, she was even tighter. I was so concentrated on her features, that I get ripped from the powerful orgasm that hits me violently. I feel as she comes once again on my cock before I slide out of her. She moans as she tries to open her eyes. "Fuuck Ethan." She moans "Don't ever doubt my capacity of making a woman come again." I groan, sweetly biting her neck. She rises up, and heads over to my closet. She opens it, rummaging through it, and grabs one of my shirts and slips it on. She turned to look at me and I couldn't help but let out a laugh. She was floating in it. The t-shirt was up to her knees, and she could fit two of her arms through one sleeve. She grins, throwing a pillow to my face. "Ouch" She lays down next to me, snuggling on my chest. I wrap my arms around her as I feel her calm breath on my chest. I buried my neck in the crook of her neck, savouring her sweet smell. After a few minutes of her cuddling and moving, she finally remained still. She must be asleep. I took longer to fall asleep, but after what felt like hours, I too fell in a deep slumber.

I was woken by the gentle rays of sunshine caressing my cheeks. I turned round and put my arm across the mattress. No one? I sat up in my bed, wondering if Amara had left early. Class? No. We were Saturday. She definitely didn't have practice in the morning. I went to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. I opened my door and smelled, pancakes? Who the hell was making pancakes. The guys definitely didn't have any gifts in the cooking department so I could just imagine what a disaster was happening in the kitchen. I skipped down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen, eyes half-closed, preparing for an absolute war zone in it, but too my surprise, saw Amara next to the stove, spatula in hand. "Hey mate." TJ shoot from the counter. I waved too my fellow teammates, as I moved near her. "Bro, you have to taste those pancakes." Jeremiah huffs, forcing a pancake down my throat. "Eh thanks." I sputter, swallowing with difficulty the batter-base produce. "Mmh." They were good. Delicious in fact. I headed over to my little chef and wrapped my hands around her waist. "Hi" she giggles, pouring more batter in the pan. I smile, kissing her gently on the cheek. I look at her and then the pancake-full plate. "And she cooks." I whisper in her ear. "And she cooks." She smiles back.