Chapter 12

ETHAN

Kissing Amara, was I think the best thing I could ever imagine. Her lips are soft and taste like cherries. I could kiss her forever. As she passes her soft hand through my hair, I run my fingers along her spine, making her shiver under the touch of my cold hand. She's still wearing her little dress. She looks really hot, with every inch of her body showcased to perfection. "As much as I like your boobs in this dress, it'll have to go away" I smirk flirtly, playing with her shoulder strap. She doesn't refuse, on the contrary, she repositions herself on top of me, grinding heavily on me, giving my cock one hell of a difficult time. I cup her ass in my hands, kissing her more intensely as ever. She's now running her fingers down my neck, lowering them teasingly towards the opening of the black shirt I was wearing. She unbuttons my shirt, and without realising it, I find myself without it She looks at me, devouring my body with her eyes. I flip her over on the bed, making her let out a soft groan, turning me on even more. She's on her back, directing her deep green eyes into mine. She wants me. I want her too, so badly. I pull down her dress, so revealing her absolutely gorgeous body. "Fuck Preston, you're so hot." I say as I place wet kisses all over her neck. She smiles, her cheeks blushing. I take a moment too admire the absolute bombshell I had in front of me, before laying my body on top of hers, grabbing both her boobs with my hands. They're perfect. Round and firm, with perfectly soft, pink tits. I rub them, getting a low grunt out of her. As I'm doing so, she lifts up her lower body, practically asking me to go on. I kiss her breasts, licking and savouring them. She tastes amazing. "I could lick you forever, but if I did so, I'd be sure I'd come straight into my pants."I chuckle, moving my tongue towards her lower belly. I lower her panties, finally discovering how wet she was. "Holy shit Amara, you're so fucking wet." I grumble as I place two fingers inside her soaking pussy. She groans loudly, lifting up her hips, giving me even more room to manoeuvre. I kneel down, and place my mouth on her already swollen pussy, sucking on it as I draw small circles around her clit. "You taste so fucking good" I let out, sucking harder, making her back arch. "Is that good?" I ask. "Fuck yeah" she moans, as she digs her nails into my back. I know she's close, because her breath is starting to get ragged, and her pussy is pulsing faster. I'm feeling playful, so I slow down my movement, as I watch her face fold as she feels her orgasm slowly swindling down. She's about to riposte, when I smile playfully at her. "Beg me" I whisper in her ear, drawing a smirk on my face. "In your dreams" she rasps. "Tell me you want me to make your come" as I place my fingers deeper in her pussy, making her head crash on the pillow, letting out a loud moan from the back of her throat. So fucking hot. "Ethan" she mumbles. "Ethan what?" I smirk even harder, knowing exactly what she wants, but just wanting her to admit she does. "Ethan please" she says weakly "Please let me come" "Well if you ask so nicely" I grin sinking both my fingers more intensely inside her. I pump my fingers in and out of her pussy, letting out a slick sound shatter the silence that was surrounding us. I watch as she closes her eyes, taking her leg so hard I can fucking feel it on my tongue. "Oh my god" she finally lets out, spasming around my fingers that were still buried inside her tight pussy. I slip my fingers out, bringing them close to her face, placing them inside her mouth "See how good you fucking taste Preston" as she sucks on both my fingers. She comes back to her sense, and sits up placing herself in front of me. She runs her fingertips down my lower abdomen, giving me the best torture I could ever hope for. She unbuttons my trousers and grabs them, along with my boxers, and pulls them down in a swift motion, letting my cock come out in front of her. "Stand up" she orders as she kneels down in front of me. I do as I'm told, placing myself right where she wants me. She grabs my dick with her hands, not leaving my eyes. "Always so cocky" she rasps, starting to stroke the tip of it with her fingers. She starts pumping me harder, forcing me to hold on to the back of the bed. "So fucking good" I moan. I'm not going to last long if she continues like that so I take commands. "Open your mouth" I order, in a bossy tone. She obeys, sticking out her tongue, waiting for me to give her what she wants. I place my dick in her demanding mouth, and she sucks it, making me harder and harder. She is sucking the tip of it, whilst gently palming my balls. "Fuck" I moan, as I thrust deeper into her throat, grabbing her hair, making it into a high ponytail. "You tell me if this gets too hard for you" I say gently. She looks at me with watery eyes, and nods happily. I sink deeper into her, going back and forth in her throat, as she guggles from the size of my dick inside her throat. "I'm so fucking close" I grunt. I can hear Amara gobbling, but she doesn't back out. "That's a good girl, Preston" I let out. I'm so concentrated on her movements, that I'm totally overwhelmed by my orgasm when it hits me, making my legs spasm, and coming all over her face and bear chest. I watch as she swallows everything she can, wiping off a drop of cum from the corner of her mouth with the tip of her index finger. She looks up at me, with watery eyes, and is about to say something, when I hear her phone ring. She stares at the screen, and picks it up. "Hello? Uhm yeah, I'll be down in two seconds" she answers, picking up her dress and panties from the floor. "Who was that?" I ask. "Just Monica. I had totally forgotten I had to ride home with them." "You could stay here if you wanted. There's room." She looks at me, dressing herself "Candace isn't feeling that good, so I better check up on her, just in case." She says as she shoots awkwardly towards the door. She's about to walk out, when she turns to me and stutters. "It was nice-uhm-seeing you Ethan". She heads out the door, closing it behind her, leaving me all alone in my room. It was nice seeing you too, Amara.