Gone Forever

TW: DEATH, BLOOD, SH

Contains Soukoku

The battlefield was absolutely destroyed. There were giant holes in the ground, trees were uprooted from the ground and laid on the surface. Some buildings also have been destroyed. Some dead bodies laid here and there, and the enemy surely was eliminated a long time ago.

 The only thing that you could hear was a demonic laugh. You could see a short redheaded man with red marks on his body. He was covered in blood. However, it wasn't only the blood of his victims, it was also his blood. It's like he has lost control over his body, like some kind of beast took over him. 

Dazai sprinted towards that man. Just as the redhead was about to throw another gravity ball, he grabbed his arm, which stopped the ability. The red marks disappeared and the man instantly collapsed on the ground. Dazai keeled down beside him. Shit. He was late.

-You're late, idiot-Chuuya looked at him. He was in so much pain, yet he smiled a little.

-Wait Chuuya. You're not going to actually die.... Right...?-He asked worried.

-Sorry, shitty Dazai... At least you'll be finally free from me, hah-Chuuya looked Dazai in his eyes. They were filled with tears now. He knew he was important to Dazai, even if the brunet didn't act like it.

-I'm sorry, Chuuya, if only I was on time!- He said and his voice broke.

-It's not your fault, Osamu. Don't blame yourself. I love you-He smiled one last time before his eyes closed and never opened again.

-Chuuya...? Chuuya?!-Dazai shook him, but there was no answer. There was no heartbeat in Chuuya's body anymore.

-I love you too, hat rack- He said as tears ran down his cheeks. He hugged the small body and kissed Chuuya's forehead.

Chuuya told Dazai not to blame himself, but he was going to anyway. It's his fault after all. If he wasn't late, Chuuya would still be here.

Your fault.

Your fault.

Your fault.

Those were Dazai's only thoughts as he slid the sharp razor on his pale, smooth skin making another cut. He has already covered his thighs in those, so now he moved to wrists. 

There was no one to save him now. The only person that stopped him from self-harm was now dead. Gone forever. Blood dripped down to the red puddle on the floor. 

One of his salty tears fell on his scars. Oh, the burning pain he felt in that moment.

He then remembered all of his and Chuuya's moments together as teenagers and that hurt as hell. He collapsed to the floor and started crying. Violent sobs echoed through the empty apartment. They were filled with sadness, unbearable pain, guilt and anger. He cried like that until he passed out on the bathroom floor.

Words:464

A/N

Part 2?

I know it's kinda rushed but uhhh I don't even have an  explanation but I just had this idea and wanted to write it-

Im not really proud of this one but yeahhhh

Oh and thank you for all the votes and comments Im so happy and it gives me so much motivation!

I also have a question: Since my birthday is in a few days, would you all like a special chapter or something?

Alright, I think that's all-

Hope you liked it!

Have a nice day/afternoon/night,  You're an amazing person <3