chapter 11

ALEXANDERS POV
T

W- SEXUAL ASSAULT

DATE- December 1st
ALOT has happened since ash's birthday lets do an update!

Rue got drugged by mouse, the tattoo freak. We dont like mouse.

Cassie is being wierd again. Like mad wierd.

Me and maddy are still close but i finally got my own room. So everytime ash wants to come over he just climbs through my window.

Me and ash are the closest u can get. Still not offical but i dont mind because we act like we are dating anyways.

I have been clean from oxys and shi for a long ass time.

Fez and lexi, yes my lexi howard, they have been talking alot and i think lexi likes fez. Its really exciting. I havent seen fez that happy with somebody. I havent seen him in love ever so its quite exciting.

And nate made fez and ash get raided. Fucking ass.

NOW BACK TO THE PRESENT.

i was with rue since it was the new years eve party. I was ready but rue said fez and ash were coming to pick us up. So we had to wait for them.

My auntie and uncle was out on a vacation for abit so it was me and rue since maddy was going abit earlier to go get kat and BB.

I heard a beep and i grabbed rue from my bed and dragged her down the stairs. Me and her got really close since ash's birthday. Like i would call her more like a sister than a friend. She was really nice and shi. We got into the car and ash sent me a smirk which i giggled at.

Fez said we had to make a stop first, ash looked abit worried. I didnt tell him i knew but i just let it go while rue started in hit em up by tupac.

Rue- "first off,fuck yo bitch in the click you claim. Westside when we ride come equipped the game. You claim to be a player but i fucked yo wif-"

Ash- "Yo can you tell her to shut the fuck up?"

Fez- "yeah for real rue, you gotta chill back there these guys dont play around"

Rue- "yeah yeah i can do that, just chill in the back with your girl ash"

Ash rolls his eyes at rues comment and i just zone out. I kinda needed weed right now but i guess it aint the time.

We were at the place and it was a complex thing. I saw a girl with bearly any clothes on with her hands on er arms since she was cold. And a dude with a broken nose. AHA. Sorry i found it kinda funny.

Fez- "who the fuck is this chick?"

Fez got out of the car to talk to the broken nose guy. The guy told the girl to get in the car and she did.

Fez- "we will be 10-20 minutes tops. Ash get out the car"

Ash gets out the car, but he kissed my cheek through window and then leaves. There shadows leave too.

???- hey im faye

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED

Rue- yo, im rue and thats alex