chapter 15

IN THIS I ADDED MY OWN TWIST. SO DONT BE MAD THAT IT WASNT IN THE REAL SHOW WHEN IT ISNT BASED ON THE WHOLE SHOW ITSELF. THANK U AND ENJOY READING.

ALEXANDERS POV-

Today was the day i whent back to school. I wasnt ready. I fucking hate school. I wake up early so i could sort out my makeup and my hair. Maddy was awake too. My auntie and uncle stil weren't back from spain and me and maddy were worried but we couldn't do anything.

I had a shower and started to get ready. I put music on my speaker and started to dry my hair. The first song that came on was daylight by david kushner.

"Telling myself i wont go there,oh but i know that i wont care. Try to wash away all the blood i split. This loss is a burden that we both share. 2 sinners cant atone from a long prayer. Souls tied and intertwined by pride and guilt. theres darkness in the distance. From the way that i have been livin. But i know i cant resit it.

Oh i love it and i hate it at the same time you and i drink the poison from the same vine. Oh i love it and i hate it at the same time. Hiding all of our sins from the daylight. From the daylight, running from the daylight. From the daylight, running from the daylight. Oh i love it and i hate it at the same time.

Telling myself its the last time, can u spare any mercy that u might find? If im down on my knees again. Deep down, way down lord i try. Try to follow your light but its night time. Please dont leave me in the end.

Theres darkness in the distance, im begging for forgiveness. But i know i might resist it. Oh i love it and i hate it at the same time, you and i drink the posion from the same vine. Oh, i love it and i hate it at the same time. Hiding all of our sins from the daylight. From the daylight, running fromthe daylight. From the daylight, running from the daylight. Oh i love it and i hate it at the same time. Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah ah.

Oh i love it and i hate it at the same time. You and i drink the poison from the same vine. Oh i love it and i hate it at the same time, hiding all of our sins from the daylight, from the daylight. Running from the daylight. From the daylight, running from the daylight. Oh I love it and I hate it at the same time."

The song finished and i start to curl my hair. The next song that comes on is rompa by daddy yankee. I just blast it and me and maddy just vibe around the house. I finished my hair and choose my outfit. Today, it was very hot so i decided to wear my nike pros, tank top with my black converse. With a little jacket. Maddy matched with me and i let maddy help me with my makeup. Maddy was ready way before me so she helped me.

We were finally ready and i grabbed my things and headed to maddys car. We drived to school and everything was normal.

TIME SKIP-

It was 3rd lesson, i walked with ash to my lesson since we both had bio. We walked in and the teacher said we had a practical today. We never do praticals so me and jumped like little girls. We whent to our seats and got the equipment we needed for the pratical. After a couple minutes, the lesson eventually started. We started the practical and half way through it our head of year and principal came in asking for me. I told ash i would tell him what was going on. I left with them and they had a sketchy look on thier face. We were at another classroom, they asked for maddy and she saw me. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the office.

We made it to the office and lexi, cassie and their mam was here too. What the fuck is going on?

Principal- "okay madeline and Alexander, we have some upsetting news to tell u"

I grip on maddys hand and lexi crouched down next to me. My hand was shaking and so was maddys.

HOY- "sonia and ted perez were found, dead in a plane crash coming home from Spain. Im so sorry girls."

Me and maddy were in shock and we looked at eachother and burst into tears. We got up from the chairs and hugged eachother. We held on and didn't let go. The howards looked upset to see us like this. Me and maddy sat back down but held hands and the principal started to speak up again.

Principal- "until madeline turns 18, u will have to live with the howards. I hope that is alright with you guys. We send our condolances and we are very sorry for your lose"

We get up and lexi and cassie hugs us. We just keep on crying. Sue joined aswell. We all cried because it was a big loss. Everyone loved maddys mam. Maddy lost both her parents, the people who raised her since she was born. Her parents, her first loves. I couldn't imagine how she was feeling. Yeah i lost my dad, but i had my mam. She just lost both on the same day. I felt so sorry for her. I lost the family who could really look after me. I lost my favourite auntie. One of my favourite people. My biggest supporters. God. This is gonna be hard.

After awhile we started to head out. The whole school saw us with tear stains on our faces and looking terrible. I saw ash and he looked at me worried. I ran up to him and sobbed into his chest. He held me and i know we were in school but i didnt care. He knew i needed this. We let go and i told him i would tell him what happened later. He kissed me hair and let me go. I whent back with maddy and the howards and left the school building. We got into sues car and we were going to mine and maddys house to get our things. The house wasnt being sold i dont think but i dont know why. Nobody said anything.

Me and maddy get out the car and hold hands walking into the house. We started crying again seeing the chair my uncle, maddys dad sat on everyday. We also remember running around here when we were kids. All these memories, now that will have to stick in our heads. We couldn't go back, we couldnt change time. It was now me and maddy. Just us. No family. My mam doesnt even care about me.  And maddy lost her parents. When did life get so fucking tiring bro?

Me and maddy pack most of our things and head back to the car. We were sitting in the back with lexi. On one side i held maddys hand and she was crying into my shoulder. On the other side i had lexi holding my head on her shoulder and holding my other hand. Cassie kept looking at us, i hated her. But i couldnt tell maddy was cassie did. It would hurt her.

We made it to the howards house, we walked in and i was sleeping in lexis room and maddy in cassies. I didnt mind because i love lexi. She is so sweet and kind. Genuine. I rlly do love lexi. I put my things in lexis' room and i was so fucking exhausted. I lied down on her bed and she lied down with me. I startee crying once again and she just held me into her chest. I slowly stopped crying and drifted to sleep slowly, but surely...

THE POOR PEREZ COUSINS.
THIS ONE WAS HARD TO WRITE ABOUT. FOR REAL I NEARLY CRIED WRITING IT.