chapter 14- christmas special

DATE- DECEMBER 24TH

ALEXANDERS POV

Today was Christmas eve. I was so excited since my mam never really done a big Christmas. So. And it was my first Christmas with ash and fez. I go to thier house all the time. I help ash count money, i smoke with fez, my auntie and maddy didnt know though. They wouldnt be happy.

I woke up to maddy shaking me very violently.

Maddy- "LEXA WAKE THE FUCK UP"

alex- "what maddy christ"

Maddy- "its Christmas eve, what do u wanna do today?"

Alex- "i dont mind, lets do a girls day?"

Maddy- "omg yasss, can i bring bb and cassie?"

SHE IS STILL FRIENDS WITH CASSIE AFTER SHE SLEPT WITH NATE?

Alex- "yeah course"

Maddy- "thank youu, do u wanna being lexi and rue?"

Alex- "yeah ill message them"

Me, rue and lexi had a groupchat that we message on all the time. I got really close with rue recently. But im worriee for her. She always is on some drugs and it does worry me. Its even worrying fez. But, i message them on the gc.

The 3 sluttatiers

Hey girls, wanna come to mine
And maddys for a girl day?

Lex: sure babe, cass said
She is coming too!

Rue: yeah uh ill come. What
Time do i have to show up?

Uhm u can come now guys!

They heart my message and i tell maddy there on thier way. We get everything set up like scran,face masks,netflix,fluffy pjs, all that stuff. We finally set it all up and i see lexi and rue at the door with bb and cassie. We open the door for them and we all hug and run upstairs to sort things. I loved christmas eve for this exact reason, i felt like warm inside with my girls.

ASHTRAYS POV

It was christmas eve today, my day was pretty normal. I haven't heard from alex today. Maddy did post on her intsta that her and the girls or whatever were doing a girl day so im just gonna guess that is why we havent talked.

I got alex something for Christmas. I got her loads of photos of us with my hoodie, t shirt,hat, and chocolate. I know how much she loves my own shit. She always takes my clothes anyways so she has some of my wardrobe. Me and fez were at the shop per usual and the girls all walked in.

They all came to the back and was begging for weed. I gave them it and alex kept back for a second.

Alex- "hey ash, so like i got u something for christmas! But i will come by tomorrow to give u it. Bye bye"

I nod and she kisses my cheek goodbye.
I kept on working like nothing happened.

MADELINES POV