chapter 13

ALEXANDERS POV

i woke up the next morning, very happy for some reason. It is probably because i am going to ash's place today.

We were off school since the year 11s start there exams and things earlier in the year. Its very confusing here. They start there exams in december and were of school till after new years. They finish there exams in the summer. So they have maths and English now, then science and technology. And in the summer they have 12 other exams. I am not ready for that in 2 years. Maddy does hers next year. Bless her.

I get up and start a shower for myself. I bring my speaker so i can blast some music like i normally do. I get in the shower and play shameless by camila cabello. I love that song so fucking much. I sing it the whole time im in the shower.

Alex- "RIGHT NOW IM SHAMELESS,SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT FOR YA. NOT AFRAID TO FACE IT. I NEED YA MORE THAN I WANT TOO. NEED YA MORE THAN I WANT TOO. SHOW ME YOUR SHAMELESS, WRITE ON MY NECK WHY DONT YA? AND I WONT ERASE IT. I NEED YA MORE THAN I WANT TOO. I NEED YA MORE THAN I WANT TOO."

The song finishes and then cardigan by taylor swift comes on. I put the conditioner in my hair and rub it into my scalp while singing.

Alex- "you drew stars,around my scars but now I'm bleeding. Cause i knew you, stepping on the last train marked me like a blood stain. I, i knew you tried to change the ending Peter loosing wendy i. I knew you, leaving like a father running like water i. When u are young, they assume u know nothing"

I rinse out the conditioner and wash my body. I finish my body and turn off the shower and speaker. I put a towel around my body and grab my products i used. Plus my speaker. I walk out of the bathroom and into my room to choose an outfit. I picked some nike pros with a tank top and my black and white jordans. Maddy walked into my room and looks at me with a big grin on her face.

Maddy- "and where are u going lexa?"

Alex- "im going to see ash"

Maddy- "so ash did warm up to u after all?"

Alex- "he did, and im happy"

Maddy- "do u like him?"

Alex- "we like eachother but we havent put labels on it"

Maddy- "omgg, im so fucking happy for u! But i have one thing to say"

Alex- "what?"

Maddy- "do not get into the habit of oxys again plz, i love you alot babe"

I looked at her wierdly like why she say such bs?

Alex- "mads, im not like that anymore okay?"

Maddy- "okay, go out with ur new boyfriend then!"

I smile and she walks out. I grab my phone,vape,joints,charger and things and start heading to ashs place.

I made it to his place and i ring the doorbell. I kept blowing kisses at the camera like i normally do and i see fez open the door. I hug him and he lets me in. I see the girl ash was on about on messages. "The slut". It was that girl from the car at that drug deal. I smile at her and head for ashs room.I go into ash's room and he grabs me and drags me to his bed. He cuddles me and i wrap my legs into his and my arms around his waist.