little!jisung and cg!felix

jisung wasn't the type of age regressor that would regress all the time. he would simply regress whenever he was stressed, which happened whenever they had a comeback coming up; sadly for him, they did. their newest album, 5-Star, was set to release soon and it made him and the other members stressed beyond belief.
whenever he had the chance, he would sneak away from his band mates and he would slowly regress. he wouldn't let himself go too far, as if he did it would take him forever to recover from his headspace.
when he would regress, he went to the same spot of the dorm. he would sneak into his shared room with Felix, and he would bury himself among his many blankets and pillows. this was his easiest way to regress, as he would remain hidden from people and because he loved being under many blankets.
- - - - - -
as he was regressing, slipping into an 8 year old mindset, he heard the door to his room open and he heard his roommates deep voice. he started to worry, because none of his members knew him for who he truly was. he remained as still as he could, hoping that he would go unnoticed. however, felix knew he was there.
"jisung, what are you doing under all of those blankets? how're you not sweating?" is all jisung heard before his blankets were ripped off of his body. out of fear, all he could muster up was a squeak.
felix looked down at him, confused as to why he squeaked and confused as to why he was so scared. "jisung, what's wrong? you can tell me." felix said softly, trying to reassure his friend.
"well if i do, you promise to keep it secret?" he asked, staring into the other male's eyes. felix nodded, curious as to what he had to say.
as jisung slowly explained what age regression was, felix just sat silent and nodded. not once did he judge the other male, simply because he used to age regress too.
as jisung finished his explanation, all felix did was walk out of the room. jisung got confused and scared; he started worrying that felix was going to tell the others about him and who he really was. he started panicking and crying.
as this was happening, felix walked back in carrying a bottle of apple juice and some chips. upon entering the room, he noticed jisung crying and got very worried. he worried that his lack of words caused this.
"jisung, breathe. eat some chips and breathe." he said, trying to calm the other down. "just breathe. you're okay. don't worry." as he said these words, he held jisung in a tight hug.
- - - - - - - - - - -
after jisung was pulled from his headspace, felix explained how he used to be an age regressor as well so he understood what jisung was going through. jisung did what felix did; sit and nod. he kept a straight face, but deep down the little boy inside was jumping with joy. he finally had someone who he could turn to in his worst moments. he had someone he could confide in when things got too stressful.
he had his person.

a/n: sorry if this chapter is kind of sad i was listening to noah kahan while writing it 💀