little! seungmin and caregiver! jeongin

to jeongin, seungmin was the best little. he was quiet, followed rules, and never fussed about anything.
to seungmin, jeongin was the best caregiver. he knew when things were about to go wrong, he knew how to cook dino nuggets, and he gave great cuddles.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"jeongin? where are you?" seungmin yelled through the house.
ya see, it was dark in seungmin's room, and he hated when it was dark. it scared him; the fear of things getting him or him being consumed and forgotten in the darkness.
he started to slip, unsure where is caregiver was. to him, he was falling, but reality is he was crying.

jeongin, sleeping in the room beside seungmin, woke up to his little's sobs. he rushed out of bed, knowing what was making his little upset.

uppn arriving into seungmin's room, he flipped the nightlight light on and saw a tiny seung curled in a ball.

"c'mere bubba. c'mere. jeong is here. i'm here." jeongin said softly, feeling seungmin melt in his arms. soon enough, they both layed down, cuddling each other.

they fell back asleep like that, jeongin protecting his little seungmin. it was the end to a bad night, but endings like this were good to the both of them.

it soothed seungmin's nerves and calmed him down while it made jeongin feel better, knowing that he is protecting someone dear to him