little!Hyunjin and caregiver! Felix

Hyunjin was a pretty good little,considering he never got into trouble. He would be quiet and play with his stuffies or color,but today was different. Today,he was bad.

"Fe! Where my stuffie?" Hyunjin asked Felix who was watching TV. "It should be in your box baby. Have you looked?" Felix said,standing up and going to where Hyunjin was. "It not there!! I want my stwuffie!!!" Hyunjin said,tearing up without the stuffie. "Hey. I'll find it,okay? In the mean time,cuddle Jisung's toy he got you." Felix said in an attempt to get him to stop crying since for the first time in forever,Chan was asleep.
"But FeFe!!! Jinnie wants stuffie!!" The little cried,causing some of the other boys to be alerted. "Felix,why is Jinnie upset?" Minho said walking in and them sitting beside Hyunjin. "Min! I want stuffie,but it lost!" Hyunjin said,slipping a bit farther into his headspace which alerted Felix. "Look! I found it!" Felix said,holding it up after digging for another minute or two. "Yay! My stwuffie wuffie!!" Hyunjin said. "Tank you Fe!" He added,stopping at the age of 4. "No problem Jinnie." Felix said kissing the littles forehead. "Now,someone needs to nap. Goodnight bubba." Felix said walking to the light switch.
"Goodnight daddy." Hyunjin said,before falling fast asleep