little! changbin and cg! skz

being the 'dark' one of the group, he had to supress every amount of his true self from the others. it did get stressful, but he could take it. it didn't hurt to supress as much as he thought. at least until one day.
that day was the worst day to break and fall into his headspace. the new mv for their mixtape dropped at 6 pm that night and he desperately wanted to fall into it because his stress was gone. he felt free, so he did slip. he slipped when the boys, who didn't know, were home

him slipping wasn't that much. he would slip as far as 8 years old. today, however, he slipped to 5. it's not a huge difference, but for him it was. he had different mannerisms. he couldn't make sure he had his things where he needed them like he did in an 8 year old headspace. he felt weak.

with feeling weak, he started to cry. he had stuffies, but it didn't work. he had his music, and yet it still didn't work. he cried as much as he could get out. once he was at the end of crying, he heard a soft knock on his door and jeongin's voice. "changbin? are you ok? do i need to get chan?" the younger questioned from the other side of the door. changbin couldn't answer. his throat hurt from crying and he felt weaker than he did.

the younger slowly opened the door, and as he laid his eyes upon changbin, he had worry in his eyes. he rushed over and hugged changbin, rubbing his back and playing with his hair.

the other boys walked in to the scene. first they questioned jeongin but then moved to the meek little. the meek little who slipped further.

chan knelt down by the bed, making sure he was careful to not make changbin cry anymore. "what's wrong bin? you can tell us."

by now, changbin was at his lowest age: 4. not that much again, but enough to him.

changbin took in a deep breath, mustering enough words to say what was wrong. "im a age regressor. i slipped into,,,into a mess today. im sowwy." he said, slurring the last word like a child would.

most of the boys were shocked before they turned soft. changbin had felix and jisung trying to make him giggle by playing around with his stuffies. he had hyunjin hugging him from behind and telling him it was ok. he had chan smiling at him while looking into his eyes. he had the others making him some food and getting him a juice box due to the tears.

"wait. you all don't hate binnie?" he asked, stars in his eyes. the boys giggled and shook their heads no. he giggled in response while smally bouncing on the floor.

"now, binnie, i have a question. what nickname would you like? prince, babyboy, or bubs?" chan asked, knowing littles liked nicknames since he was a caregiver once.

"i like bubs!!" changbin said, giggling at how cute and kidlike it was. the other boys giggled too. after the giggle-fest was done, they all settled down on the couch cuddling changbin and watching cartoons. they also had chicken nuggets to help changbin out of age 4 to age 9.