little!Jisung caregiver!WooChan

(Dada=Chan and Baba=Woojin)
Whenever Jisung went into his head space,he wouldn't like being in the dark and he wouldn't like storms. Sadly,that was the case tonight.

It was storming outside,and frankly a lot. The storm ended up cutting off the power,and Jisung woke up to the big crack of thunder which turned it off.

Jisung looked over to his night light,only to see it off. His night light was the only light in his room during bed time. As the storm got worse,he got even more scared. He clutched his stuffed animal close while crying into it.

Chan woke up to the same thing Jisung did. He didn't realize that the power was out until he tried to turn his lamp on. Upon realizing it,he grabbed his flashlight and made his way to Woojin's room.

As he walked out of his room,he heard Jisung in his room across the hall softly crying. Chan slowly opened the door and saw why he was upset. Making his way into the littles room,two arms quickly wrapped around him.

"M scwared." Jisung said,tears still falling. "I know baby boy,I know you are. You wanna go to Woo's room with me?" He asked petting Jisung's hair softly. He felt him nod against his body,so he softly picked him up. On his way out of the room,he grabbed Jisung a paci.

Opening Woojin's door,Chan saw him sleeping peacefully. "Look JiJi,go wake up Woo." He said setting the little down while pointing the flashlight on the ceiling. He watched as Jisung slowly shook Woojin waking him up.

"Hm? Why is Jisung up?" Woojin asked sleeply,looking over to Chan who was in the doorway. Just before he could answer,a loud crack of thunder was heard. Jisung quickly dove into Woojin's arms,shaking.

"JiJi,it's okay baby. We're here." Woojin said as he softly rubbed the younger ones back. "Baba,m scwared. Weally scwared." Jisung said before burying his face into Woojin's chest just as another crack was heard.

Chan played down behind Jisung,enclosing thier little with warmth and protection. "It's okay baby boy,Dada and Baba are here." Chan said,resting his head on Jisung's. The three of them slowly fell asleep after Jisung calmed down.