sonic x reader

It was a rainy day in the city of mobius and you were walking back from the store with f/s (favorite snacks) and while you walked out of the store you noticed it was raining hard and it was only getting worse.
     Suddenly to make matters somehow even worse you get knocked to the ground while trying to get up and get your things you hear a voice say "hey sorry about that you need some help?"

You look up to see a siphier blue hedchog with gorgeous emreld green eyes holding his hand out while looking at you with slight concer but also he had light pink blush dusted on his tan muzzle you quickly snap out of your thoughts and take his had before things could get to awkward.
You look up into his emreld eyes plaster a sweet smile on your face and say "thanks for the help I really appreciate it." He looks at you a little taken aback by your voice he thought it sounded as if an angel were speaking to him.
He quickly got out of it and said " it's no problem really and I'm sonic sonic the hedchog by the way." He said with a small wink wich made you blush a bit you regain your confidence and say "I'm y/n the a/t (if you want you can be human) he looks deep into your e/c eye's and gets lost in thought, eventually he snaps out of it again and apologizes you both laugh and exchanged contact

(2 years later)

Sonic:hey (nickname) what you up to?
You: nothing I'm just watching TV and listening to the rain outside.
You shrugged glacing at him and back at the window he comes up close to you and whispers something in you ear "you know what time it is?" He asked with his usual cocky smirk " I think it's about cuddle time hmm what do you say?" He gave you a wink and you scooted over on the couch and once he sat down you snuggled up to him and soon after you fell asleep to the sound of light rain on the window and to the sensation of light kisses being placed on your head by sonic.