shadow x clumsy!reader

It was a day like any other you and f/n (friend name) were hanging out at your f/r (favorite restaurant) while on your way out the door you weren't looking where you were going you crashed into someone and spilled all the food left over from f/r.
  You were still in shock about what happened but after a minute or to you collected yourself and you look up to find beautiful ruby eyes staring at you.
You quickly look away and give a acward smile scratching the back of your head and saying "sorry about that I wasn't looking where I was going ,here let me help you up."

Shadows pov

I look up to find myself nocked to the ground along with some other person I stair at them for a moment lost in thought but I was snapped out of my thoughts by
      the a/t (or human) reaching there hand out to me and saying "sorry about that I wasn't looking where I was
       going ,here let me help you up." I was reluctant to take there hand at first but. I eventually gave in and took the offer for help not that I needed it but it was to make them feel better I guess.
"I'm y/n by the way." they said with an acward smile I was a bit surprised by there question but I answered "I'm shadow shadow the hedgehog."

Reader pov

I was snapped from my thoughts by his answer when I here is deep silky smooth voice I blush madly and glance away a bit flustered from him.
After talking for a minute or two we exchanged contact and after about a few months I asked him out because I never thought he ever would so I did it.
One day me and shadow were at the mall buying a new computer because I accidentally broke mine and while I was waiting for shadow to get back from the bathroom some random a/t (or human) starts hitting on me I attempted to get them to leave but they wouldn't so I tuned them out until shadow came back and noticed what the a/t (or human) was doing after two seconds they finally left shadow hugged me tight and said "mine." I just chuckled and we continued are shopping.